Oh, what if...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Splintershot, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

I've been thinking, naturally at this point we all expect constant repaints and remolds of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. But what if Hasbro got a little experimental... what if they secretly started designing less popular characters and fan-cult favorites with bigger toy models and fantastic molds?? For instance, what if this rumored "movie trilogy" line (is it completely confirmed yet? I don't really know, correct me if I'm wrong), had a Leader class Cloverjolt or Bonecrusher announced only a couple months before their release? Or what if the new generations line had a deluxe Power Run or Half-Track (characters people have probably never heard of). How would you react? Would you buy them? Do you think our fandom love for a character would trump the desire of the aimed audience's constant repeats of Bumblebees and Optimuses (or is it pronounced Optimi :p ); or maybe the resurrected spectrum of characters would bring new fan-favorites to 10-year-old BB lovers? I know this is wishful thinking (and I highly doubt Hasbro would ever take this risk) but I just wanted to know your opinion. Whatcha think?

2. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Nothing more than repaints.

And it looks like the entire US release of it may be only one repaint.

3. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

Oh ok, I thought so, thanks.