Official vehicle pics of Cogman

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Red Goblin, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Since the codename might be Cogman, would it be possible if the Autobot's name is actually Gears?

• Like Like x 4
  2. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Looking for a Camaro to get rid of godawful VW Bug
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Oooohhhh...

3. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Well That'll be one hell of a franchise merger :D  but the more I think about the little things that could allude to cogman being important and potentially rom, it presents, on initial thinking....quite a plausible idea.

It links nicely with the fact that transformers is going medieval with its knights. Rom could have arrived on earth many centuries ago, starting the whole knighthood era in earths history.

If he is indeed the Aston, then it could explain why we've seen lots and lots of silver knights Optimus images despite it not really having much to do with anything....could have just been forms of teases that we were not aware of. Rom was silver too.

The aliens accompanying lockdown, imo it ties them in nicely, especially if he was turned into rom space knight from some.

You guys could probably think of more, links as I'm not too familiar with rom, just a vague grasp of the background story. But there's a lot of things going on that and even now looking back at aoe that point toward specific things in hasbros overarching universe.