Official Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Site Live

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by marvoflg, Apr 14, 2009.

1. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    I received this PR from Activision this morning

We wanted to let you know that Activision has launched the official Web site for the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game at TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN THE GAME. Fans can log on and join a global Transformers community to get the latest news, images, videos and developer insight about the highly-anticipated video game set to hit shelves this summer.

Once they join the battle, fans can personalize the look and feel of the site by choosing their favorite character-based Transformer theme. Members will then receive exclusive updates through email newsletters and also be granted instant access to a range of exclusive concept art, in-game screenshots and all upcoming video reveals leading to the launch of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. To add to the immersive experience even further, the Web site will soon expand to include an in-depth developer blog, streaming music from the game and the return of the hit web game, Battle for the AllSpark V2.

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game, based on the upcoming live-action feature film from DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures in association with Hasbro, lets players take on the role of their favorite AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS, picking from the largest, most diverse range of playable Transformers – each with their own distinct abilities and weaponry. Set in unique environments across the globe such as Cairo and Shanghai, the game allows players to instantly switch between vehicle and robot modes as they drive, fly, fight and blast their way through intense, pressure-packed levels. After engaging in single player action, players for the first time ever will be able to go online and battle friends in all-new multiplayer modes.

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game is currently in development by Luxoflux for the Xbox 360 and PS3, and by Beenox Studios for Windows PC. Also, Krome Studios is developing distinct Wii and PS2 versions, Vicarious Visions is developing two unique AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON-specific Nintendo DS versions and Savage Entertainment is at the helm for the PSP version.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Looks like you'll be able to play as Springer, at least in the 360/PS3 versions:

Also, check out the concept art images in the Media section for some new stuff we haven't seen before. (They're building one of those harvester thingies in the middle of a city!?)

3. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I hope they improve what sucked in the last game. Aside from the atrocious aiming system and difficult missions, I thought it was a pretty impressive game.

4. starscream 2005

starscream 2005 it's megatron, retreat!!!

dev

check the screen shots, there is a awsome pic of devastator vs. bumblebee!!!!

5. JIZZATRON

JIZZATRON Active Member

Its actually Demolishor vs Bumblebee

6. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    I got the page opened just for the music. ^^ Anyway to get it in mp3?
    Glad to see there will be a new Battle for the Allspark, i can rematch my friend Nemmy :p 
    CAnt wait for this game to be released!

7. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    Damn i am getting this game!!!

8. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    Whoa take a SUPER close look at the concept art! THere's a shot with a POV from behind BB's feet showing Blackout in the city, and one where Prime is fighting Brawl! O__O;; maybe the desert Brawl isnt a toy only thing?

I hope they fixed alot of the things that were wrong in the DS versions, but I also hope the dont take away some things too. The ability to scan your own personal vehicle mode was my favorite thing, so I hope the keep that. But I also hope they get rid of those annoying S7 drones that swarm you and those insanely hard missions and replace them with do-able ones.

The Wii was pretty good IMO, just wish the guns and missiles actually WORKED on most of the enemies instead of the Swindle drones.

Looking forward to this game, hopefully its done right.

9. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Notice how different (more pencil-y sketches as opposed to paintings) those two are from the rest, and how they appear to take place in Mission City. I'm pretty sure that's leftover concept art from the first game.

10. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    Oh hm you're right...But I don't remember BB fighting Blackout, Ironhide did...I dunno about Brawl though.

Atleast we know something like Blackout is in the game; the trailer shows the rear of a Pavelow flying over an aircraft carrier, and up there it says "military helicopter" so if its not Blackout, its someone with the same alt mode.

11. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

[​IMG]

12. Hydrobot

Hydrobot Super Ginrai!

Wow the music on the website is incredible..... I really, REALLY hope it's put in to the movie.

13. KMITB

KMITB The dub voice of Prime

News Credits:
    Is it me or does Prime/Cullen sound slowed down? Like the pitch just isn't right.

14. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
  15. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

I would like to point out the the new transformers the fallen video game most of it was done in Australia and in secret from the other companies that were also working on the project. The companies that worked on the character the fallen were made to keep it under lock and key for the video game and a contract was signed that they were not to let any information out what so ever. This was done so that there could be no information leaked out about his transformation or what he would properly look like on the big screen as well as the video game. This bit of information came to me from one worker at a eb store who has a friend working on the cinematics for the game. He had seen my autobot shirt and asked if i knew anything about it so i told him the comic book history and then he called his friends to find out any thing he could and that is what he was told at that point of time.

16. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

It looks promissing, but so did the first game.

I might buy it on clearance for $20 like last time. I just hope it's better than the first one. Wonky controls, nearly impossible missions, only like five moves per character...I hope this new one is an improvement.

17. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Pass. Didn't like the first game, not making the same mistake again.

18. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I enjoyed the first one. Even if it was a slaped together movie game.
    Still was incredibly fun at budget price. There are some balance issues but a lot of that I attribute to scrupulous timed runs and spamming sector 7 obstacles.

Not impossible though. (Hardcore!)

This new one has three different platform developers working for the publisher: activison.
    So the PC version, PS2/wii version and, xbox 360/ps3 version compared to each other will be three completely different games. :drool: 

The 360/ps3 version has online multiplayer. Not a factor for me. But I'm sure that's a deal maker for
    Transformer fans already on live/home

19. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

it would be amazing if you could unlock bots to play as in multiplayer, like all the first movie bots to play as, would be sweeeet

20. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

what the first game lacked and this one probably as well is a transforming attack. What I mean is say you are BB driving top speed towards barricade when you transform you should be able to work in an attack combo so you use the speed to your advantage.

Makes sense to me.

Grafx are nice but they would have to have a lot more for me to like it. The last game was repetitive and boring over all and the Grand Theft auto feel just didnt work.

Maybe if they maid it more of a story line game with a point a start and point b finish it would feel like there is some purpose.