Official sequel discussion, speculation, and wish thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jul 6, 2007.

1. JDM_EK3

JDM_EK3 Well-Known Member

Hasn't Grimlock already been confirmed for the second movie? I have already witnessed the video of him on the Sector 7 website along with Kickback (Insecticon), and Laserbeak. Or were these just sample videos to please the fans?

2. janstett

janstett Member

I want to see Beast Machines Nightscream!

Just kidding (obviously).

Give me Dinobots!

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    im not 100%, but i'm almost positive that it has been confirmed that he will be in the sequel, and that his alternate mode will be a Balkan MK-6, which is like a wierd looking recon truck thing. there are some designs for his robot mode floating around the net as well. in fact, they're in a few threads in this forum too.

4. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Why can't they just be the robotic dinosaurs we know and love? What's so difficult about that concept? Have you seen the clip with Grimlock on the Sector 7 website?
    With a little "tweaking" I think they can pull it off AS IS!
    G1 Dinobots all the way, baby!:rock 

5. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    It was my guess that maybe one of the Autobots landed in the Smithsonian and went WHOA...I'll be that. :lolol  Your guess is as good as mine..

Heather

6. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

It would be cool if he was a satallite orbiting earth. Then he could pick up any signal, anywhere. And rain down death from above :D 

7. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    If Dinobots are in the sequel, they can be introduced as super powerful Autobots which actually crashed into Earth few millions years ago, scanned dinosaurs for alternative mode, and were buried underground in stasis lock. They are awaken the next movie to combat the more powerful Decepticons

8. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

What could be cool is, seeing as how Megatron was killed by the All Spark being combined with his spark.... perhaps when Megs comes back to life by the A.S..... he has the added ability to Mass Shift, as the All Spark did in the movie. Going even further Megatron could have the ability to bring more Transformers to life using the All Spark ... and sharing the Mass Shift ability with Soundwave.

It would be neat if the All Spark put so much energy into Megatron that from out his body spawned several other new decepticons. Soundwave and all his tape characters. Though I don't think he should be a tape deck... maybe a camcorder.

9. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I was about to say it'd be cool if he was some sort of spy satellite.

10. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I like the idea of Soundwave as a pimped out van that is one speaker away from a concert on wheels. With all the audio components as his own personal army.

11. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I like the idea that he'd be a communications vehicule. He's Megatrons comm's officer anyways :) 

12. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

I like Soundwave as a recon/ communications vehicle a bit better.

Satellite seems to fit Shockwave since he was always on Cybertron and rarely seen with the Decepticons on earth.

13. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Oh! How about a group of combiner TF's that form a satellite network?

14. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    This is true....imagine Shockwave using the satellite to shoot massive lasers to earth with pinpoint precision.

That'd be nifty.

15. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    There is no way to put him in without starting a barrage of complaints from the fans.

16. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

fixed :) 

Indeed, maybe even able to create "shockwaves" on earth through weather manipulation. Plus that spooky "uni-eye" that shockwave has could be incorporated into the look of the satellite.

17. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    http://www.army.mil/fcs/rsv.html

Maybe this

As long as his alt mode has SOMETHING to do with surveillance/spying and the bot mode has a head that's similar to the classic one, and the personality is similar, I'd be happy

18. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

sad yet true

No to Soundwave as a vehicle not because of G1 rants but because dont we have enough cars? Plus, the Autobots as cars and the decepts as other things seems to always work the best. Otherwise we may just call it car wars. And no on a van or anything with a sound system. Might as well go to the morons at west coast customs and do a TF/Pimp My Ride special. Satellite works yes I like that but yeah fits Shockwave as well.

19. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Combiners in sequals ?? what do u guys think

Well is there any rumor ( I guess not) or does anyone have any idea what would be REALISTIC for the movie sequals to hoste combiners. I know ppl will say they want that and that because they have favorits but be realistic.

Here we go.

Devastator aka Constructicons:

Name already been used and Bonecrusher is dead. They could still be made but I dont think they will. The pro is they are the first combiner and most ppl woudl probably reciognice them. They woudl however be hugh since construction vechiecls arent that small.

Superion aka Aerialbots:

Would work just great, to give the Autobots some firepower in the air and not let Screamer own the air.

Menasor aka Stuntacons:

Would also work very well as it comes to the limbs, downside is if the movie can handle another truck, might confuse the reguler audiece. perhapps make Motormaster something else ? Or should he stay as a truck ?

Bruticus ska Combatacons:

The combatacons would also work perfectly except it would look like a new Blackout and new Devastator , they should needed to use other types of chopper and tank for this to work. But this i see would be the one with mos promesing due to Decepticons take on powerful vechicels. Vortex couldent be a space shuttle though as the size would be enormus.

Computron aka Technobots:

Doubtfull , cant get a real reason but I dont think these would work.

Abomiinus aka Terracons:

Same as computron

Piranacon aka Seacons:

hmm I could see them make them as a little far fetched story as Screame goes away to get them since they are the only oen to be able to go down to that depth and bring Megatron back alongside with their fallen comrads.

Defensor aka Protectabots:

High chance I think , as they would fit with rescue vechiel that could help humans in need, Hot spot might be a bit big , same size as optimus seeing a fire truck is kinda big but I say this would work.

Predaking aka Predacons:

Well I guess we all would like to see this happen ;)  I think if they use Dinobots they could use Predaking as an opposit to the Dinobots. Animal vs Dinosaur. Predaking vs team Dinos. I can see this work. But to have Predaking without any autobot animals would look stupied in my eyes.

I higely doubt they use any of the Japanese combiners as Liokaiser,Landcross and so on and on. I think they will use one of the above 9 if they make any .

what do you guys think ?

( its late and got to much time die to gF sleeping ;)  )

20. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

constructicons, merge to form DEVASTATOR!!!!

thats the only one i care about.