Official New Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 19, 2010.

1. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

Looks like eBay is doing a 15% off coupon tomorrow, July 11 at 5 am pst. It’s odd because it’s still a ebay bucks redemption period.

Today Only! 15% Off Coupon

• Like Like x 10
  2. gar3

gar3 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I ran into an exclusion issue on an item that was miss-listed as "Computers & Electronics" but as soon as I took the offending thing out of my cart everything worked a-ok, heh. Of course, like many here, I never thought eBay would run a promo code during an eBay Bucks redemption period so I burned through all $20.xx of my Bucks this past Monday :-/

3. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As much as I love these sales I could really go for another 8-10% Ebay bucks for sellers promotion.

4. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Disappointing everyone with each post! :D

Send the rant to Hasbro directly. They still deny the distribution problems when asked at convention panels. And I don't doubt the majority of us just complain here without ever telling Hasbro directly. If they don't get the complaints, do you think anything will change?

But I'm with you on the bad delays. The problem is STUDIO SERIES - they are prioritizing that line to build momentum/synergy with the upcoming BB movie. It's been nearly 6.5 months, and I'm still seeing mostly Wave 1's of PotP - that's got to be a new record for bad distribution! :lol 

Beware: I've seen Walmarts restock with TEN new Voyagers... all WAVE 1s! :banghead:  That same Walmart had a set of Wave 3 deluxes... so... I don't know wtf Hasbro distribution is doing! :lol 
    Finally. I wasn't sure if Target would keep those TLK figures indefinitely... what, with it being a full YEAR since that movie came out! :rolleyes2  Not to mention how little sense it makes to DOUBLE-STOCK the movie figures (SS line & TLK) - it's gotta confuse average grandma's when they see two different BERSERKERS on shelves. I mean, that's not even a main character - why do we have TWO in stores right now, Hasbro? Der?

Also, BIG TIP: wait for the 70% discount. I am thinking Berserker will go for $6 before finally selling out. Literally, no one wants that toy. :eek:  HTS still stocks most of the TLK line at full price - eventually we'll see a 50% clearance, so definitely don't feel compelled to buy Leader Dragonstorm at $35.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DanC

DanC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wave 2 deluxes still aren't out.

6. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Yeah I am also trying to army build prime Master and only was the wave 2 ones once. Wave 1 is falling of the pegs everywhere. Now Wave 3 is showing up in the prioritized areas and I stioll didn't really get what all I anted from 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. konrathink

konrathink Jared Magnus

RiD Warrior Soundwave for $9.41 on Amazon. Really nice figure, especially at that price.

• Like Like x 2
  9. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    interestingly enough, they had a 10% code for anything "electronics" just a few days ago. If nothing else we should watch for these patterns in the future: electronics coupon one day, everything else a few days later.

10. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I sent them an e-mail a month or so ago and got a form letter response.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I went to a Hasbro panel a few years ago at NYCC for their SW figures and at the time they had the 6" black series but also their 3.75" started using the black series name, and someone asked them about that and the confusion with it, especially ordering online (the guy's gf had bought him a 3.75" figure thinking it was 6"). And they literally said that's the first time they ever heard of any confusion with the naming. Like really? Never occurred to you making 2 different products with the same exact name might cause some confusion?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I'm not sure when it ends today perhaps but UK Cashback site Quidco has a £2.50 bonus cashback offer on all their affiliates accept eBay (boo !! no eBay) so i'm just mentioning it in case anyone wanted to buy something from the Entertainer or someplace like that.

13. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

What are the chances of a competivitve Ebay coupon on Amazon Prime day? I am guessing 50/50 shot of a 15% off coupon.

14. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Like the one they had all day yesterday that even sounded a little like Prime? PRIMOSALE... Chances are probably quite low they'll have another one today.

15. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

Target has already begun clearancing that line out (along with TLK), beginning at 30%. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those figures hit the 50% & 70%-off marks. It might be worth it to check & see what your local areas have discounted it to currently (and in the upcoming weeks). Anyone have the DCPI's for that line? Brickseek usually identifies which locations have items discounted to certain amounts.

16. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    But Prime day is next week.

17. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

My bad...I misread it and thought it was today. Shows how much I pay attention. I have Prime and have no idea when it is...

18. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    But it's chock full of terrible discounts for stuff you don't want. Surely it should be marked and underlined in your agenda

My only reason for being interested was the Nemesis Prime. And I already have that!

• Like Like x 1
  19. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Not to derail too much here but last year Prime Day had some pretty good deals, unlike years past. For example, I got the Lego Creator Ferris Wheel for $150 (instead of the usual $200 for an item which otherwise never goes on sale). Among other things.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but Canadian Walmarts are selling PotP deluxes for $15 CAN (~ $11 US). Got myself a Sludge in Richmond, BC the other day.