Official New Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Gangu Stars

Gangu Stars はじめまして。

It seems to be regional and character specific in cases. When I've checked not all came up at this low price. Maybe it's just early and this will turn into a full "rollback" soon. (hopefully...)

• Like Like x 3
  2. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Got a TRU book in the mail today with a 20% off coupon on the front of it. Good from 5/21 - 5/29.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok now I'll start hitting up Walmart for the latest wave assuming they even have them...

• Like Like x 1
  4. SirPwntALot

SirPwntALot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 3
  5. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Sadly I had the opposite surprise the other day, but didn't notice till I got home. Deluxes rang up as $16.99 instead of the $14.92 pricetag. Glad I only found one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. col

col ROCK LORD

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Gangu Stars

Gangu Stars はじめまして。

In the link above the toy's "sku" input box you can search for all the other TF's in their system.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SirPwntALot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    everything in generations except titan masters
    Legends SKU: 49802156 UPC:630509431458
    Deluxes SKU: 49802128 UPC:630509431359
    Voyager SKU: 49802139 UPC: 630509431427
    Leader SKU: 49802152 UPC:630509438815

If you see that your walmart store has stock, but there is nothing on the shelves and if the amount "in stock" reflects how much would be in a new case (i.e a case of deluxe has 8) then they may have an unopened case that hasn't been put out yet. If its a weird number, say like my local walmart had 6 legends but nothing on the pegs, then that usually mean there is an inventory miscount.
    Either way attempt to give the UPC to a "competent" walmart associate that has a tellzon/hand scanner and they should be able to locate the product, or identify that there is an inventory mistake. When there is an inventory mistake, but the shelves are empty it usually impedes new product being ordered.
    For best results on fixing the inventory mistake, try to track down the dept. manager for toys, and ask them to check to see if that product is in stock, because it says so "on the walmart app".
    If you bring up brickseek you may get treated like a crazy person.

• Like Like x 1
  10. col

col ROCK LORD

News Credits:
    Awesome, thanks a lot!

• Like Like x 2
  11. barrelks

News Credits:
    Went back to that Walmart tonight, found a new case. Didn't scan Topspin since that is the one that I got the other day, which is still strange at $16.99. Took a screen shot of the tag at $14.92 just in case they were all ringing up at the higher price. Got to the register:
    Perceptor- $14.92
    Kup- $14.92
    Quake- $9.88
    Krok- $9.88

Don't know if they just haven't updated them all in the computer, and the cashier looked less interested to be there than I was, so I just called it a wash.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SirPwntALot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That was a super easy price match if you went through with it lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. barrelks

News Credits:
    She was pretty snarky when I asked why the same line was different prices. Swore off this Walmart for over a year, but sadly the other Walmart in town doesn't get nearly the stock, and has had a sharp increase in shady characters in the parking lot over the past year (not to mention that last week lightning hit one of the parking lot lights, and they have almost all been out, and I go after I hit the gym at 11pm). The front end management at the one I found them at treated me like a crook when I tried to use a coupons.com coupon, and had the wrong price on an end cap of voyagers a few years back, so I walked out and emailed them about how bad their front end management is (which was confirmed by employees later on Facebook), so long story short, it was a price I was willing to pay today.

• Like Like x 2
  14. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:

Looks at avatar..... LOL

• Like Like x 3
  15. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Canadian Chuck Norris

Are you sure? I don't think GCs boost your eBay bucks at all, es evident from buying gaming GCs. I think they treat it as buying credit, not actual product, so different rules apply.

That's.... a whole lot of effort. :lol  Wouldn't it be easier to apply for a job, sabotage the current manager's career, and then conveniently swoop in to take over the store as new manager? You know, in order to get a fresh case of TFs? :D 

THIS is exactly why I dread the Walmart experience. You don't live in a big city, do you? You mention TWO Walmarts, which leads me to believe you do.

You'll want a country-side Walmart. They're like an entirely different chain. Clean, friendly, plus normal customers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You're right, they must have changed the rules on that, because I remember they used too...

• Like Like x 1
  17. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Canadian Chuck Norris

Cool Target.com trick:

1) Add stuff to your cart.
    2) Leave it there (exit site).
    3) Wait a few days.
    4) Check email - Target will let you know you have stuff to buy, and offer you a unique code for $5 off of $50 (works with TF toys).

I actually just got a 2nd email! :lol  The first one expired a few days after I set up my cart, and this one expires 2 days after the first (both coupon codes are unique). Useful for purchasing TF box sets or any other (non-grocery) goods. Expiration seems to be about a week from leaving stuff in your cart, but they may send you a new code (as happened to me). You can also empty your cart and put stuff in again to get another coupon.

Fine print:
    Offer available online only. Save $5 on a qualifying merchandise subtotal of $50 or more. Non subscription orders only. Offer available online only. May not be combined with other promotional codes or applied to previous orders. Offer excludes: Grocery, Target GiftCards and Specialty GiftCards.

• Like Like x 5
  18. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Earn 8% Ebay Bucks. No minimum purchase requirement. Targeted customers only.

Who’s eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase
    Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on May 18, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on May 20, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the activate link.

*Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Diecast G2

Diecast G2 Transtectorless

News Credits:
    My offer also earns ebay bucks for selling stuff too. Time to get some stuff listed.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just found the hotrod wave in the walmart clearance section. they were only a penny off. $14.94 or .96 or something. mabye thats got something to do with the weird pricing.

Mabye someone thought with "new" movie toys coming they should clear out "old" stuff? Kinda made me wonder if thats why I havent seen any new stuff at the walmarts by me in forever.

• Like Like x 1