Official Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread- Rules in First Post

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah those Flash sales only last a few hours. His price on Lupus is still a good deal either way. I'd say go for it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry, I did not try to buy them. I just saw that Target had the "add to cart" button instead of the "view details."

• Like Like x 1
  3. freezah

freezah _________________________

News Credits:
    They were like that really early yesterday morning.

4. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  5. comicfan17blue

comicfan17blue Well-Known Member

Targeted 8% eBay bucks

[​IMG]
    Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of $50 or more

Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 23, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 24, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions

• Like Like x 3
  6. 86mcss

86mcss Well-Known Member

Finally got my first ebay bucks promotion today after the tire sale ended. Would be my luck.

7. oansun

oansun Well-Known Member

If you have a Kroger Marketplace near you, it seems all RID Warrior figures are $8.49 a piece

• Like Like x 1
  8. roguesaint

roguesaint Reconnaissance Expert

News Credits:
    Can anyone post their toysrus 20%coupon? Apparently they didn't mail me one even though I'm a member.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

IMG_2294.PNG Not sure what the circumstances are, but this just popped up at the bottom of my eBay summary page. Just FYI for everyone to check.

• Like Like x 2
  10. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think I ever got this before (or at least I don't recall ever noticing it). Combining this with an 8% eBucks that goes on until tonight is even better; but it leaves me to ponder if I should hold off on getting something until next week when there might(?) be a 10% eBucks special. Who am I kidding, probably get something now and later... :rolleyes: 

Below is the copy/paste of what I just happened to notice (have no idea how long this has been available to me).

Coupons*

[​IMG] $15.00 off your purchase of $75.00 or more. See conditions Redemption code: USLAPFLQP95QTBM Expires 03/30/17
    * PayPal required
    Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
    2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on the Coupon expiration date.
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.
    Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions
    The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon discount amount, while supplies last. Restrictions and/or exclusions will be designated in each Coupon offer. Only registered eBay members paying with PayPal can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the actual discount amount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    Definitely looks like a targeted coupon. I could not use it.

12. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Woo hoo! They offered it to me! My actual code is different of course. Oddly this wasn't in my Ebay message inbox nor did I get it in my personal email inbox associated with my Ebay account. But sure enough it's at the bottom of the Coupons section of my "My Ebay" page.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    I don't have a "Coupons" section on My eBay page. Does the section not appear unless you have a coupon?

• Like Like x 1
  14. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    on the My Ebay page start scrolling down and you will see the banner appear at the top of the page, recommend using a desktop pc to see it

• Like Like x 1
  15. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Thanks. No banner for me unfortunately. I'll check again over the next few days to see if it pops in...

• Like Like x 1
  16. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Whether or not you get the coupon code you should still be able to see the banner at the top once you start scrolling down the page.
    upload_2017-3-24_18-15-7.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. Diecast G2

Diecast G2 Transtectorless

News Credits:
    A random ebay help page I found through Google said the coupon section is available if you have a coupon available. I'm assuming I just don't have a coupon available.

• Like Like x 1
  18. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

my page looks nothing like that

• Like Like x 1
  19. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Same here that's like eBay 3.0 or some new design that hasn't been rolled out to everyone. I don't have anything remotely resembling that banner. I have a lot of tabs though...

• Like Like x 1
  20. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Are sure you guys are viewing it on a desktop? Chrome browser?