OFFICIAL MegaToyFan Parts Party 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by megamus, May 22, 2010.

1. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    OFFICIAL MEGATOYFAN Parts Party 2010
    Every year we host the parts party at Botcon. Gen1Fan and myself MegaMus have tried to keep the party fresh by offering prizes, trivia,giveaways, and most importantly a friendly environment to buy, sell, trade, and hangout. We decided to give the party a name to help people recognize us. To celebrate this we are offering an EXCLUSIVE FIGURE. This figure will NOT be sold anywhere else. We had 200 made and no more will be made. If all sell great, if we have some left over after the show, we will NOT sell them anywhere else. Our intent is to offer a collectible, something that has meaning. Not something you can buy anywhere. We are limiting the number you can purchase to insure enough people get the opportunity to add this to their collection. They come packaged with custom weaponry, custom artwork and tech spec all in a custom package. We will release more information closer to the show but at this time to help members organize their schedule for Botcon we will announce that we will unveil the figure on Thursday the 24th at 9pm to give people enough time to pickup their Botcon exclusives. This will of course occur in our hotel room. We are going to be in the Dolphin. Pretty close to the convention so getting there will be easy. This is our way of thanking all who attend every year and continue to support us and the fandom.

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As I have been telling some of our repeat customer WE had a big surprise for everyone this year, And it just does not stop at the parts party. We have another surprise in store for you when u stop by the booth at this years Botcon 2010. All I can say its been 5 years in the making..............

Also we open a facebook account so that you can whats going on at the parts party this year and wehn we get in new items we will be using that account to upload pics. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000825889788
    if link does not work. look us up by megatoyfan@yahoo.com

I feel this should be on page on

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  3. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

Nice I can't wait to see what the exclusive is and I'm sure the party will be great as always

4. devstar37

devstar37 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    DUDE count me in ill be there

5. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    guys i really wish i could be there but after a pretty nasty car accident i had several months back i just dont have something i can drive to Botcon. id love to be there and id love to get the exclusive but i just dont think i have a way to get there, never been to a con and i was hoping this year would be the one but i guess ill have to wait till next year. thanks for the invite anyway though Megamus

6. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I'll be there. I missed the party iin 07 so will make sure I am there for my hometown botcon. I have lots of parts on my list. I know one day I will find the missing rocket pack handle for my Mugen Calibur.

7. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll definately swing by!

8. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I truly wish I could be there. Megamus and GEN1FAN parts party is off the hook. If your going to Botcon don't miss this party. It's awesome. :rock 

9. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Ill bring my wallet! Ill have more stuff to donate to the giveaway this year also.

10. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    this is my first year to botcon what is the party u talk about tell more and how can i come

11. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

please let me know when

12. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got one guess to what your exclusive is, and I bet that's all I need. :D 

13. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I have never heard tell of this parts party though I'd like to show up... by the name should I bring my bag of spare TF parts?

14. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Ok for everyone who has not attended in the past. You can do a search for past parts parties in the conventions section. This will give you an idea of what all goes on. Basically, anyone can attend. It will be held in our hotel room which will be at the Dolphin. We try to post times and such but you just stop by and see if we are there. We also have special times in which we will definitely be there like THURSDAY @ 9pm!!!! Bring whatever you want to trade. Come to buy, trade, sell, or just hangout. There will be drinking of the adult beverage so underage be warned. There are some rules. Here they are:
    We abide by all the rules set forth by FP. As in, we do not host the parts party while the dealers room is open. When you show up find either myself of Gen1Fan before you start selling trading your wares. We get first look at your stuff (we got needs too you know) If you do not know us, you will very quickly. Everyone respect each other, BATHE!!!!! I would really hate to ask someone to leave because of this. We have never asked anyone to leave for any reason. Please don't make this a first. and finally and most importantly have fun. That is what it is all about. This is a party hosted by fans for fans. I can tell you that I have hosted the parts party since 2000 and for the most part, all the parts I needed to finish my collection came from here. I am not done but close. This is one of the main reasons I go to Botcon, seeing friends.

Oh and sidecutter,.....I seriously doubt it

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  15. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I dunno bud. You dropped some info when I was there that all add up nicely when put together with things you've told me or said on the boards since then. Heh heh...

16. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd so love to go . . . .:( 

17. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    The last three years I've visited the party... for a few minutes. I really can't handle that much crowd in so small a room.

18. orionprime

orionprime <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Definitely sounds like something I will have to drop by and check out.

19. puffmarko

puffmarko psychological terrorist

Ebay:
    that's amazing.. unfortunately I will stay on Dublin in that period, for work.. So I will stay there with you all ideally!

20. uzi_the_klown

uzi_the_klown Well-Known Member

nice i hope im one of thr luky 200