Official Live-Action Movie Thread

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Gingerchris, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Someone suggested this in the movie forum yesterday so I thought I'd just suggest it here.

Most people feel the Movie Forum is a bit of a mess right now. But many people also don't want the movie madness to spread across the rest of the board if the Movie Forum ever got temporarily closed. Basically close the movie forum for now until it's properly needed again and make a single stickied thread in Transformers General Discussion for whatever BayFormers movie discussion there may still be. If anyone makes a movie-related thread elsewhere it just gets merged into this official thread.

Of course any actual new proper movie news that gets posted in the News forum would stay in News unless a lot of news was coming in at which point the Movie Forum would be re-opened so people could discuss that news better.

You're probably gonna shoot this idea down anyway but I felt it was still worth throwing it your way for consideration.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    There are no plans to close down the movie forum, one of the most visited and active forums on our site.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I must admit I enjoy it too and it's the place I go to first when I come here. Useful to have an official stance on the issue of the Movie Forum's status though.

Thankee. :)