Official images of Jetfire, Cliffjumper, new Mini cons etc

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nightrain, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    It's an "amalgam" car
    Basically, to avoid licensing fees, Hasbro, in a sense, "made up" BB's car mode by queing design elements from the Civic and Focus, that I could see anyway

Like others, I'm not terribly surprised at Cliffjumper being a repaint, kinda suspected as much when the Titanium was done up that way. Still, it is a cool toy, and the new color specs go a LONG way towards differentiating the two.

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    homigod the minicons are awsum awsum awsum!

lovin the beasties.

3. The Wombat King

The Wombat King Ruler of a distant land

Man I was trying to be done with collecting, but now seeing these new Classics...damn. Kind of wish Jetfire and Grimlock were in the huge class (whatever that one's called). I'd like to see those two towering over Op and Megs.
    And I forsee a custom Generel Lee out of the Oil Slick minicon. :) 

4. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Gotta say I'm disapointed that Cliffjumper doesn't even get a head remold. That would have been enough for me. This is the first Classic I'm definitley passing on.

-LB

5. havokboix

havokboix Active Member

Yeah why doesn't CLASSICS Cliffjumper get a new head mold? I bet maybe they haven't finalized it yet.
    Devastator is definately a pass.
    I NEED CLASSICS SKYWARP BAD!

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    woo, looky the chrome wear on re0issue ravage :p 

they couldn't even get him to stand, they took 1 missle off, and layed him down on his side, took the picture at an angle that would make him look like he's standing after editing the background out ;) 

guess they didn't have any re-issues on hand and used the original :p 

7. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Aaron Archer apparently told Ben Yee that Bumblebee is (loosely) based on a Subaru Hatchback and a Honda Civic hatchback. Personally, I think the front end, particularly the headlights, looks a lot like the Citroen Xsara rally car, and the Wave Crusher appears to be based on the Toyota Celica Cruising Deck Concept.

8. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Those Minicons are all pretty cool (weak robot modes on the Dirt Digger team) but the Decepticon predator Team is just awesome. I love it. I'll definitely get all the Minicon teams. Once again, I'm diappointed Cliffjumper doesn't have a remolded head but I'll still get it. Ramjet is just incredible. Mirage, Grimlock and Jetfire are awesome. And as much as I love Classics Starscream, NOTHING is cooler than Skywarps color scheme. I think he'll be my second favorite. Magnus is a 'meh' but I'll get the 2-pack specifically for Skywarp. I'll probably get Reissue Soundwave too...dammit maybe I'll tell my parents they can get some of that great haul for me for Christmas so I won't have to spend more money haha...

9. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:

Grimlock is in the deluxe class but Jetfire is in the Voyager class. Jetfire should be around the same height as Prime and Megatron which I believe is 7". Grimlock will be around 5" but maybe he will be taller than the other Classics deluxe figures, hopefully around Cybertron Hot Shot size.

10. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anybody know when Devy will be coming out?

11. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    Looks good but I'm not digging that silver paint on Cliffjumper. I'll have to get that off when I get him.

12. KanedaX

KanedaX Twitchy Triggerbot

Ebay:
    okay, so it looks like I can skip Starscream. I'm really liking the Skywarp paintjob.

The mini-cons are looking pretty, too.

13. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

*Is disappointed about the lack of a new head for Cliffjumper*

Devastator is cool for those who missed out on the Energon version...I would have preferred either new molds or retools though.

With spots open in both waves two and three of the deluxe classics, I think we will definitely see Thundercracker, and maybe some other new molds?

*crosses fingers*

14. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    This isn't fair. I was really beginning to make a financial come back and hasbro is about to break me 3 ways from sunday. (sighs)

15. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Is it just me, or does the monster truck minicon look like he has no head/face? I know minicons usually aren't that detailed, but....hopefully just another classic mis-transformation.

Love the classics seekers, and I don't hate any of the other classics, looks like I'll have something to collect now that Alts will be wrapping up.

I'll end up with the last two alts for opposite reasons: Rumble's alt mode is nice, but he's a car I couldn't care less about. I'm indifferent about Ravage, but love the Jag XK.

16. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Alllllright!!! Now we only need to wait for all things to fall into the right places. here's hoping that my wallet don't thin that much. :p