Official High Resolution Images of Animated Bumper Battlers Lockdown and Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not a big fan of Bumper Battelers, but these don't look too bad, especially the Soundwave one. I most likely won't get either one of these, or any fo the BB's for that matter, but if I were to ever get any of them, it'd be Soundwave, and because of two reasons: 1. Because he's Soundwave, and 2. Because he turns into a Scion-like vehicle. Two major factors in why I got the Deluxe version of him. I would hope for a Grimlock one, but I'm not sure how that would work out...

3. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One of the coolest things about Bumper Battlers is the sheer number of sounds and phrases they have. Heck, I've had Jazz for over a month and just yesterday heard him say a phrase I never heard before. And-- as I just found out today-- even the repaints like Nightwatch Prime have different sounds from the originals, which I was REALLY please with. Makes me want Sting Racer Bumblebee now, too....