Official Heights?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cobalt Agent, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Concerning the larger Transformers, specifically the combiners and citybots, how many have actually been given actual sizes in any of the TF canons? I know of only two, Predaking and Devastator.

In his tech specs, Devastator is said to be over 60 feet. In the Marvel Comics Predaking is stated to be 80 feet.

I know that scale and portrayals vary widely between mediums, and even in the same mediums, and I think we all know most of the combiners aren't realistic when it comes to limb proportions. But I've never really seen any heights listed for say, Metroplex outside of random Japanese magazines and fringe fan sites without citations, and I think in the UK comics he's about 700 feet.

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Assuming Defensor's 50 ft force field surrounds hims, we can say he's 50 ft or around that given area since the field he generates is weak and energy consuming.

Looking at my Ark scale guides, assuming that Devastator and Predaking are over 60 ft and and 80 ft tall respectively, that means Omega Supreme towers over Devastator and Predaking by a meer 30 ft and 20 ft. Estimating Optimus Prime to be said what... 30 ft, then with the wings of Omega Supreme, old Omega should be around 100 ft.

Without the track wings, I'm not sure.

Raiden also stands around frikking 70 ft, going by train measurements and Ark guide combination to Devastator and Predaking.

3. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

No, I don't care about scale sheets, I'm asking about official heights of combiners and cities.