Official Dark of the Moon Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Splintershot, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

Official Dark of The Moon thread
    Now that the film has finally been released world wide (and let me say: it ROCKED), here is the official Dark of the Moon thread (posted by me!) where we can discuss everything that has happened in the film! No need for spoiler tags any longer! Just talk away my fellow TF fans!

2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this really necessary? We already have like 10 threads for this.

3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Splintershot

Yes, but I just figured that that thread was a bit more of a spoiler thread (since the film was not actually released in other parts of the country). I decided to release this one now that it has made it's global debut (and I saw it!)

5. Splintershot

Frankly I thought the humor had it's dorkiness every now and then, but overall was an improvement. But I have just one question:
    WHAT HAPPENED TO MIKAELA?! I was really expecting (or at least HOPING) for a better explanation than "we broke up". They lasted two films together and now she just disappeared! Well, I guess I won't complain that much though... I wasn't a big fan of her, I just wanted some conclusion to her disappearance...