Offical Throne of Chaos Unicron stand...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unlimited02, Sep 17, 2012.

1. unlimited02

unlimited02 Well-Known Member

Offical Throne of Chaos Unicron stand thread...

If you own a Unicron i'm sure your tired of laying it's back down but i think we got an old solution that I'm hoping that we can bring back a stand to all the Unicron that dont have one: this is from the created of the Throne of Chaos said!

Lastly, one quick note about the "Throne of Chaos" Unicron stands. I've been getting sporadic e-mails here and there from folks all over the world asking for them (BBTS is sold out and it looks like they're not interested in stocking more). Well, unfortunately, I'm done with storing and shipping these damn things on my own!

There IS hope, however: I'm still in touch with my acrylic fabricator, and I'm sure he'd still be cool with doing smaller wholesale orders. So what I've been telling folks is to go to their favorite TF board online and start a thread about doing a wholesale group-buy. If someone can get a bunch folks together, one person can be in charge of collecting the money, receiving the stands, and shipping them out to everyone else. Obviously, I would forward the money to my fabricator and have him ship directly to whomever gets nominated (and I would personally ship that person the inserts).

It seems that group-buys are pretty common on the bigger/more popular message boards...but either way, I'm done with selling these things on my own. Of course, the alternative is that someone could just bootleg my bootleg stand! ;) 

Til next time...I'm out!

So maybe whoever wants one we should put a group buy together to get this... lmk what yout thoughts are, and here's a link to what i'm talkinga bout if you never heard or seen it before...

Brownnoize Productions: Search results for throne of chaos

2. naldopr

naldopr Well-Known Member

I have been looking for one for the longest I email him long time ago and he respond in the same way hope this come out again

3. unlimited02

yea i email him also but if not luck, i'm gonna find someone that can do it... i dont know the measurements but i know i can get the measurement off his feet area and the piece that would slide into the place holder... i know it's not gonna be 100% like his, i'm just have them try to copy cat it and go from there... price wise i'm not sure yet... i just email them early this morning with photos to give them a general idea of it... so just stay tune to see how it goes...

4. Ejack37

Ejack37 Robot in Disguise

News Credits:
    I would like to get in on a group buy for one, maybe two, if one of you gets it together. LMK. Thanks!

5. unlimited02

so the company just sent me a reply and there fabricator is gonna look over the pictures i sent him... so stay tune...

6. Outsider4Life

Outsider4Life Where R all the RI fans?

got all excited, actually thought someone was selling the throne of chaos.
    I contacted Sanjeev (Brownnoize productions) back in July to see if he had a group buy going, but never got a reply. I'd love to get in on a group buy, could use two or three of these stands.

7. unlimited02

sorry about that... but i'm in contact with a local place to see if i can get a copy cat one done... i'll keep ppl are interested in it on this thread... so book mark it...

8. unlimited02

Attached Files:

9. naldopr

I was thinking on those to but how stable unicron is? is your the 4"?

10. unlimited02

it's a 6"...

11. puma

puma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i would be interested in getting 2 stands. depending on price.

12. naldopr

my friend could build this with easy just need the exact measurements it suck we are far from each other I will see if I can try do it my self I also like this FlightPose but is limited up to 2lb and since unicron heavier and not stable it could be a problem is yours stable and seem to hold the weight? thanks man

13. unlimited02

well pretty much u just have to measure that bottom part of Unicron bottom piece...and yep it's been hold pretty good for almost two weeks now i think... move and shanking... i know if u were to hit it of course but so far not bad...