Offer to pick up Robot Heroes Ricochet/Predaking and Tigatron/Inferno for US fans

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Nevermore, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

as far as I know, the non-Movie character Robot Heroes assortment has been discontinued in the USA, which means that a bunch of figures have effectively been cancelled.

However, some of those not-released-in-the-USA packs have been released in other countries... such as Germany. Specifically, I've seen multiples of Ricochet/Predaking and Tigatron/Inferno at Toys'R'Us.

If anyone desperately wants them, I can pick them up for you...

... But here comes the bummer: It's gonna cost you a lot. I'm gonna be straightforward with the costs, however, to show you that I'm not trying to rip you off:

One Robot Heroes two-pack costs 4.99 Euros at TRU. That would be about $6.63 USD for a single pack, or $13.25 USD for both.

Then comes the shipping. Cheapest option from Germany to the USA is 14 Euros (§18.55 USD). That is WITHOUT tracking or insurance. If you want tracking and insurance, we're talking about 35 Euros ($46.36 USD) here. And neither of those numbers includes the packaging (though that shouldn't be more than a dollar extra).

So we're talking about roughly $33 USD without tracking and insurance, or $61 USD with tracking and insurance here.

And if you're paying me via PayPal, there's gonna be an additional fee of 3.9% plus €0.35, so we're at about $35 or $64, respectively.

And all of THAT brings me JUST even. I'd have earned less than a dollar for all the hassle (driving to the store, picking up the toys, packing them up, bringing them to the post office). That is, if I'm lucky and haven't messed up, ending up paying more than I get back (which happened to me the last time I picked up toys locally for TFW members in the USA).

So if any of you really, really want these Robot Heroes and are willing to pay that much for them, shoot me a PM. I also offer to provide you with sources for all these costs if you don't trust me that I don't intend to rip you off.

2. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

I'll let you know sometime this week, if that's soon enough for you.

3. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Sure. Going to check out another TRU store today, if they also have those Robot Heroes packs, that'd be more for everyone. :) 

4. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM'd ya. :) 

MIKE
    engledogg

5. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Renewing the offer, more supplies available here...

Managed to find a cheaper option after all. $30 USD shipped to the US.