Of all the places (funny story)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by -Sideways-, Mar 24, 2012.

1. -Sideways-

-Sideways- Dimensional Mercenary

While in my search for TFP Deluxe Soundwave I have searched many places. 5 different Targets, 7 different Wal-Marts, and, 3 different Toys R Us. Where did I find him at a Grocery Store with a shelf full of DOTM Figures. He was the only prime fig on the shelf. I thought it was to good to be true. Now I have to start my hunt for Voyager Megs.

Moral of the story if you think you've looked everywhere odds are check in the most unlikely place XD.

2. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I looked everywhere for a rotf voyager megs I checked 2 Walmarts toys r us and a Target. I almost gave up but I found a boxed one at good will for 5 dollars

3. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    This is more or less about an online situation. I was looking for a G1 Ratchet on eBay (this was before the Encore reissue) and I ended up finding a listing for "robot ambulance" and it was an original G1 Ratchet nice and white, complete, and great condition. At the end, ended up winning it for just $20. Never know what you might find under less than obvious listing titles.

4. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I love it when crap like that happens. Like my search for RTS Jazz and Tracks. Got them both in my small town's Walgreens.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found Concept Camaro Bumblebee at The Source after looking everywhere else for months and not finding him.

6. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I got a RTS Wreck Gar at Chuck e Cheese. Didn't even need tickets for him. They took cash.

7. -Sideways-

-Sideways- Dimensional Mercenary

^ Now THAT sir is luck