Oddly Excited (no, not sexually)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot X, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

If all the talk about Hasbro suspending all sublines when the movie comes along is true, then I'm actually pretty happy. I have no desire to buy any of the movie toys, so I can spend this year hunting down older toys I've missed. I can get that G1 Slag to complete my Dinobots, the Armada Airazor to complete my "Horsemen of Unicron," Cyberton (not Cryo) Scourge, the missing limbs to my Energon Combiners, and all sorts of other stuff.

It's been hard keeping up with everything with money being as tight as it is. A break in (good) new toys should be just the thing to help me fill holes in my collection.

Very happy indeed. Anyone else?

2. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    I'm also happy too. Since I don't plan on getting the movie toys, I'll have some extra cash to buy some Classics toys.

3. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am happy, since I am looking to be moving towards the end of the month, this will help with future bills

4. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I am happy because some of those toys kick ass, and I will buy them.

5. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'd wait until I've seen official pics of all the toys - or better yet, until I've seen them in person - before I'd make such a statement.

At the very least, set aside $40 or so for leader-sized movie Optimus. Trust me.

- L -

6. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I'm especially happy because aside from micromasters and some ultra expensive guys that I'm still in no place to buy (overlord, I'm look at you) there is nothing older that I want. all I'm looking at in 2007, afaik, is mp megs, the two remaining alternators, the classics, and from the movie, prime and the gadget bots. ooh, that's still a couple hundred isn't it? yikes. nevermind.

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Word.

8. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

At Fred Meyers, they have Cybertron Starscream for $25, so thats good. but what about their classics line?

9. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I'm happy about the opportunity to see some new designs. While I don't yet know what they will all look like, I feel that it will be interesting nonetheless. I'll probably end up getting several of them.