Odd Transformers you're dying to see made!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by skywarp-2, Jan 13, 2018.

1. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    Ahoy, fellow Transformers aficionados! This thread is gonna be kinda off. Like me! :D 
    But it's gonna be cool if someone in those third party Transformers companies take notice. Essentially the rules are like this:

Option 1: Pick a machine altmode you are dying to see get turned into a Transformer. Describe the style, scale, and the basic principles of the robot mode your fantasy bot will have with accessories.

Option 2: Pick a Monster/Beast altmode you are dying to see get turned into a Transformer. (NO PORGS ALLOWED PLEASE!) Describe the style, scale, and the basic principles of the robot mode your fantasy bot will have with accessories.

My 2 initial selections are comic book based. I plan to provide a few images of some references for this request. Artists welcome to drop their sketches here as well, this is a fun thread. Let your imagination run wild!

1. The Supermobile!
    When I was a kid, I used to play with my Corgi Supermobile along side my G1 Transformers, as if Superman were helping out the Autobots against the Legion of Doom and the Decepticons.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I envision the Transformer having some mods to the Altmode, namely the fists that emerge from the front side. Nice as they were, when I was a kid, I think as an adult who loves Superman, I'd prefer if they were a different item, like missile launchers, or Laser guns. But if somehow done tastefully, I think they would be cool. Indestructible fists, fits Superman's M.O. Now, in bot mode, I am envisioning the chest having a bright big superman symbol, and the cockpit being tucked into the chest under it. Like the stomach is made up of the cockpit, with a chest shield coming down over it. The face I can see looking like an Ingram from Patlabor.
    [​IMG]
    If they can capture this Style in that format, then they will have brought my dream Transformer to life. The scale would be Masterpiece, and probably comparable to a Masterpiece Ironhide.

2. Next, I've always wondered what a truly unique Masterpiece Transformer modeled on the Tim Burton Batmobile from the Batman Film would look like, if done right, and not childish like those other crossover Star wars transforming toys..blech!! Or the Marvel ones, they kinda sucked too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I can envision him Transforming into another style Patlabor type bot, with a chest shield of the Batman symbol Michael Keaton's costume had, and a belt that is similar on the bot as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I imagine the scale and quality again, like an MP style Ironhide.

If a third party could do those two dream bots right, I could make a Batmobile vs Supermobile display alongside my Masterpiece Transformers!
    [​IMG]

So, what would be your Odd Transformer modeled on a unique machine? How could you envision it looking?

Honorable mention:
    1980s Buck Rogers starfighter
    [​IMG]

Bedeee Bedeee Bedeee That's all for me folks! Whatcha'll got? (whatcha'll= southern slang shorthand for What-do-you-all)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

How about a Twiki TF wherein Dr. Theopolis becomes the robot and he has to wear Twiki's head around his neck??

• Like Like x 1
  3. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Hahahhaha! That would be too hilarious..and also...a bit creepy

4. fschuler

I fucking loved that show...Twiki was my favorite. Well, him and Erin Gray...lol...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Venixion

Venixion Member of the notorious Pew-Pew Posse

News Credits:

Its beautiful!

• Like Like x 2
  6. fschuler

How about an Autobot Ark or maybe just a Teletraan-1 TF?

• Like Like x 4
  7. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Erin Gray was hella Hot! In those skin tight body suits! Yummm!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. fschuler

Not to mention Erin Gray's ability to derail a thread...lol.

In all honesty, I'm trying to come up with a legitimate idea in keeping with the theme of your thread. Like you, I'd like to bring in something from outside of the classic TF universe. And, since I'm not much of a beast fan, the alt mode will need to be something of a mechanical nature. Things like your Batmobile idea would be perfect, I think. In Batman's universe, you would almost EXPECT that thing to transform, right? Maybe an entire line of superhero's vehicles/machines that transform into robots to help them fight when the chips are down?

Batmobile and Batman's other vehicles
    Any one of Tony Stark's collector cars
    Wonder Woman's jet
    Professor Xavier's wheelchair
    The jet the X-Men used to travel around
    etc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

I would like to see a landmine. Maybe a claymore. The figure could be easy to take apart to simulate it blown up. There would be no need for a bunch of accessories except a shotgun or rifle. A legends sized figure should do the trick.

Since IDW comics had the Decepticon suicide bomb squad to redeem themselves for whatever reasons (was it Fulcrum who didn't explode?) they could be be troop builders and simple to transform. Hell, make a two pack with different color figures or head sculpts.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Talos

Talos Odin's Doppelgänger

The Blackbird is the jet of the X-Men. Imagine that as a transformer vs. Mastermold (think of the season 1 finale of the animated series back from the early 90's, but played out as machine against machine). I also agree with Professor X's wheelchair, but it'd have to be the big golden hovercraft version from the animated series, again.

Other choices that could be included could be the turtle's van from TMNT, Kaneda's bike from Akira (barring the Untouchables Otomo), an MGS Rex (or other version) that could change into something neat (again, barring Sahelanthropus), and as fschuler stated in post #6, the Ark and Nemesis combo, especially since that no one has even bothered making models for just the spaceships as those are from the first G1 episode, or at least as far as I know.

11. hayabusa

hayabusa Skyfire

GI Joe vehicles

• Like Like x 2
  12. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Ahem..

Recheck the thread on Erin...lol

Yea, those could work. You know what would make an excellent Bayformer? The spaceship from Guardians of the Galaxy. That would be amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  13. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    See, that's smart. Classic GI Joe just lends itself to G1 masterpiece aesthetics so nicely.

Imagine a H.I.S.S. tank, or that Cobra modified A10, or the Swamp boat (I forgot the name) and the GI Joe jet, or better still a Fortress Maximus style Cobra Turret base Transformer!

There's so much there that would make an excellent edition to my G1 Transformers Masterpiece collection. But only if the vehicles are actual bots, not renditions of cobra, or Flint or Destro, but they are new characters, who just happen to have 1980s GI Joe vehicles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  14. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Why in the world did a flying superhero need a flying machine?! Lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Kryptonite protection? Maybe Superman has the flu..lol

It was the late 70s, early 80s..still love that thing.

16. Destructimis Prime

Destructimis Prime Looking to make friends in the Ottawa area.

I would love a transforming Delorean time machine from Back to the Future.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Level Six Laser Lotus TFW2005 Supporter

Beat me to it. Specifically, this design:

238454_1.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  18. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Excellent! Tho I'd change his name to Time-Rider and I'd give him a hover board bot size accessory. Like it detaches from under the alt mode. Give him the good board tho.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. King Nergil

King Nergil Ruler of Sub-Atlantica

Flesh Gordon's spaceship :D 

20. skywarp-2

Ebay:
    Ah..the old "Grafiti Productions" movies.. Not that I know of it..err..or anything..*cough*

• Like Like x 1