Odd things about your collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Movie PRIME, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Movie PRIME

Movie PRIME Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was just looking around my room at all my Transformers, and realized that I had 3 Laser Prime Swords (Two on my Henkie Prime, and one on my Classics Prime), but not one Laser Prime mold. LoL.

So it made me wonder what odd things do you guys have in your collections.

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

wanna sell one? LMK. I have an extra megatron gun from MP prime. Dont know where it came from but I'm happy to have it.

3. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    i have only kept the missles for one toy. Rotf Dirge.

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

-I own the Target G1 deco of Movie Jazz and ROTF Smokescreen, but I don't have any silver Movie Jazzes!

-I have one Energon Decepticon. ONE. And it's Cruellock.

-I only own one Decepticon Leader Class figure: Animated Megatron, normal version.

-The only MISB figure I own is a Classics-packaged Cybertron Soundwave, and that's because his alt. mode looks bad enough to not make opening him worth it.

5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got G1 Smokescreen's left missile launcher, despite having never owned said toy, and that launcher's been in my possession at least 20 years. To this day I have no idea where it came from.

6. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    My original G1 Beachcomber was hidden under my bathroom floor for about 15 years...

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

My Titanic-Bot is pretty odd, yet cool.

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I have 5 Transformers with Cyber planet keys and yet none were bought from the Cybertron Line.

9. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I have all kinds of knick-knacks scattered throughout my display. Some are Anime figures other are hats or other accs I thought would be funny on a toy. I have an old (very old) Luke skywalker/ stormtrooper figure standing amongst my BW collection for one reason: The figure is a perfect depiction (albeit in stormtrooper outfit) of the late Steve Irwin!

iDD

10. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Being a BB completist, it is weird that I have most of the Dx and Legends repaints but I do not yet have an Ultimate BB (any version). Will rectify the situation ASAP! :) 

11. S.A.A.M.

S.A.A.M. Beta-Maximus

My suggestion is to hold off on Ultimate BB, and get Battle Ops BB instead. I know you're a completist and all, but the way I see it the Battle Ops BB is the ULTIMATE Ultimate Bumblebee.

12. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That at one point in time I owned all the BW show characters (Megatron 1,2,3, etc) and now I own maybe 4 altogether. My Nephews really raided my Beast wars!!!!!!

If anyone has a Rampage, hit me up!

13. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

i got the shadow commander armor for my nemesis prime...completely underwhelmed about it...sold it and kept the sword for a scourge custom that i got off ebay made out of a nemeis prime....so now scourge has his bad ass sword...imagine nemesis prime but with black legs and black head like scourge....

oh yeah! AND RED WINDOWS~~~~

[​IMG]

total bad ass ness at it's finest!

14. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I guess the weirdest thing I've got going on is HoC Spike standing in Henkei! Bumblebee's backpack, and Uni. Wheelie standing on Henkei! Grimlock's back on the shelf below (if that's weird at all).

I also keep Henkei! Octane sort of hiding behind Ultra Magnus, cowering away from the Decepticon forces (which are currently made up of Cyclonus and his Armada... that's it).

15. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, so I've got two big shelves and three smaller individual display shelves...all packed nearly FULL of Optimus Primes (sixty-one in total when Machine Wars OP and Robovision OP arrive).

I also have a secondary display area where I was going to be putting Optimus Primals...until 4chan reminded me of the existence of Big Convoy and Lio-Convoy. At that point; I didn't know which of the two (Primal or Convoy) I'd follow for the Beast era, so I got opinions...

The end result is one display area of Primes that looks freakishly uniform and another whose theme appears to be "These guys all have a beast mode and the word "Convoy" or "Optimus" in their names." (numbering fourteen.)

Oh, and I included Optimus Minor for giggles.