Odd and Ends. Questions that I have.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Pidgeot018, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pokécon

I didn't really keep up with a lot of the news leading up to the movie. so pardon me if these have already been discused over and over again.

1. Was Frenzy the only Decpticon to have blue eyes? I thought it was an Autobot trait.

2. Does the Allspark only create Decpticons? Or were they just mindless bezerkers?

3. Am I the only one who thought the swearing was actually kinda funny? I usually don't care one way or the other, but Jazz introducing himself by calling the humans bitches and Frenzy quoting Spike's infamous G1 Movie curse made me smile.

2. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Yes, only Frenzy. But there have been plenty of blue-eyed cons and red-eyed bots over the years, it's not a huge thing.

Maybe the transformers created by the ellspark have no sparks of their own, or maybe the decepticons are the natural state of cybertronians and the autobots are abberant glitches.

Swearing is always funny. I heard a little kid say 'fuck' the other day and I laughed out loud.

3. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pokécon

Oh yeah, that reminds me, it's always funny in any movie not rated-R when a character has every right to say "fuck," but doesn't. I mean, if Megatron was chasing my around some building, calling me boy, I'd say it.

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:

I didn't really keep up with a lot of the news leading up to the movie. so pardon me if these have already been discused over and over again.

1. Was Frenzy the only Decpticon to have blue eyes? I thought it was an Autobot trait.[/B]
    Answered

2. Does the Allspark only create Decpticons? Or were they just mindless bezerkers?

The Allspark created all Transformers. Megs and Prime just split on what to use it for.

3. Am I the only one who thought the swearing was actually kinda funny? I usually don't care one way or the other, but Jazz introducing himself by calling the humans bitches and Frenzy quoting Spike's infamous G1 Movie curse made me smile.
    As well as Frenzy's "Oh Shit" death scene. All made the entire theater laugh.

5. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

the all spark created Primitive Transformers just like wild animals they will do anything to protect themselves until there tamed and made to either Autobot or Decipticon

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With regards to the hp bot that was seemingly evil, it was explained in the novel that it had no spark...hence it was evil.

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    At the writers panel at Botcon they said once technology on earth is reverse engineered from Megatron and do not have a real spark of there own they come out they way they did.

8. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

and imagine if you were in it's place. Trapped in a lil' box with ppl around you pointing, laughing and enjoying your containment. I'd wanna blast on fools as well

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh? So that's the official stand now? Kinda confused by what is the "official" reason! o_O 

10. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On the subject of the Allspark created device bots, the Botcon quote from the writers doesn't make any sense to me. They sort of implied that the device bots turned out the way they did because they didn't have sparks, but how could they be alive without having a spark? Isn't a spark what the Allspark creates?

I think instead that the device bots were primal... more caveman like. They were created within a fraction of a second, they don't know anything, so they operate initially on a purely instinctual level. They are capable of higher reasoning but need time to settle down and adjust to what and where they are. I don't think anyone here was born speaking a language, demonstrating self restraint, or calculating derivatives.

On the other hand, maybe our human technology doesn't make for the best source material when forming a new life. A brain can only do what a body allows it to do. I'd argue that taking the brain of a newborn and sticking it into the body of a chimp pretty much makes that creature a smart chimp. This theory doesn't really make sense either though since a spark apparently means you can reconfigure your body into whatever you want. The infant brain in the chimp body on the other hand doesn't give that monkey opposable thumbs.