Nyarlahoteps Cube Collection Gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Nyarlahotep, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    This is where my collection currently presides (at work) and just recently we've been told we're going to be moving around so I wanted to take a few pictures to remember how awesome my cube was.

You can see I collect a lot of different stuff, Transformers, Hellboy, Invader Zim, Comics, STALKER, Fallout, Dead Space, Jedi Knight and other video game stuff as well. I also keep all my customs here.

Specifically you can see my Shockwave collection which contains every production version of him that's articulated in some way including two customs, a revoltech and a classics version both assembled and painted by me.

I also have MAIDEN JAPANS custom hammer set for Rumble and Frenzy...may be hard to see.

If you want something identified let me know approximately where it is and I'll do my best to tell you what it is. It's very dark in my office so the picture's aren't that great.

Feel free to comment!

Attached Files:

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Man I wish I caould work there! NICE STUFF!

3. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Aren't you worried about people messing with your stuff when you're not there? Very cool work space.

4. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    sanchomaul: Thanks! Our work environment is really cool. We pretty much have free reign over everything that goes in there and we tend to go out of our way to make it as comfortable as possible. Surrounding yourself with the things that inspire you makes it a joy going to work.

AutoBobby: Not really. Everyone I work with is on the same team and everyone respects each others belongings. Where I work if you don't have cool stuff in your cube you look out of place.

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice stuff there man. I usually take a tf with me to work everyday, but I could never leave it there. Too many idiots that have no respect for other people's stuff.

6. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Sweet!

I recognize the Maiden Japan Rumble piledrivers, as well as the Soundwave head. I also see you've built up quite the Shockwave collection.

If I'm ever lucky enough to get office space I hope to keep mine kind of low-key. Maybe a PVC or Actionmaster (or "Custommaster") Wheeljack and Rad.

If I could find a way to add stronger (than 14:1) lenses, Perceptor would be a nice addition.

Aww... who am I kiddin'? I'd probably buy a 2nd Teletran-I... and try to install it! :lol 

7. MAIDEN JAPAN

MAIDEN JAPAN Banned

News Credits:
    Ah..I see my piledriver right there! Great collection man!
    You must have fun time working at office.