Minor/Repaint: NR version 2

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    ok so i have completely reworked my nightrunner character. for version 2 the character is now a fembot,(it will be a gift for a coworker) i know the head is a bit small but im ok with it. and i added more detail to the figure. plus now you can get a new bio so here you go(plus a fembot with a big gun is allways nice) enjoy

NIGHTRUNNER
    Quote "Style? Ill Show you Style."

Nightrunner, is sleek, fast, and a total "diva" she believes all other fembots wish they could be her. Its for this reason she is usually put on solo assignments. She does a great job at getting information out of Decepticons by making them believe she is attracted to their rebel ways. Truly she could not be more repulsed. She uses a large tri-cannon to blast enemies from more than a mile away.

Attached Files:

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Great job, bro! My only criticism is the head looks a bit small. But I do like the paint job you've done here.

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I love the satiny soft paint! Very feminine indeed!! A hot bot-chick widda BFG=win!!:p 

4. Rumble02

News Credits:
    i agree that the head is to small but it was the only fem head i had. did add all the other detail though.

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice work yet again Rumble02 :thumb 

6. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Even though her head is small, but you did a great job on everything else. Awesome work yet again, Rumble02.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I really don't feel this mold is suited well for a "fembot". That being said, I think that if you clean up the paint apps just a tad, you've got a winner on your hands here. You just continue to improve with each piece and I'm enjoying each piece you share, man. I have to say that your work really adds a lot of fun flavor to our board. You continue to surprise and thrill with each work you create. :thumb  :thumb 

8. Rumble02

News Credits:
    thank you superquad7. i was not originally going to make nr a fembot but one of my co-workers (an anchor) heard me talking about bashing and asked me to make one of her as a sports car. so we ended with this. really need to find a way to get the paint apps on without bleeding over.

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    the detailing on the chest and shins really make this look a lot better than your v1, man. For a larger Femme head, you could try the one from Thunderblast/Chromia