Now what?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by transtrekkie, Sep 26, 2010.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Ok, so you've maxed out your levels in Prime mode. Now what? In MP you can still get points but they don't do anything. You don't level up, it doesn't benefit you somehow... so what do you do after that? I think once I max out Prime mode, I'm going to find games with people that need to level up and just let them kill me. I have yet to reach Prime mode, but I have two classes maxed out and I've already started doing that on matches that favor those classes. Just run over to the enemy and let some kill me. Points for them and they're that much closer to whatever goal they're trying to reach and I get to help a fellow gamer. I mean, once you max everything out and can't level up any more, what's the point in fighting? To frustrate other players? Not that I get frustrated by PM players, I do not as I realize I'm probably the only one with this philosophy, but I do have to wonder at the motivation to just run around killing everyone on the map just for the sheer fun of it (unless everyone else is maxed PM too, then it's an even playing field, but still).

So I guess the question is "What are you going to do after PM?" Will you quit playing? Will help out other players? Or will you just run around destroying all in your path? As stated, I'll probably help other players, but once that evens out, I'll probably just play for the fun of it. Not that I don't now, but you all get the point.

2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Erm, I guess you just play the game. Otherwise you're saying that you didn't play the game for the fame you played it just to max out your classes. Nothing more.

3. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

What ever happened to playing the game for fun even if you maxed everything out? I reached Prime Mode and sure I still need to max out everyone else back to 25 but I could care less about that. I play for fun. I still enjoy the game as when I first got it.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You go play something else?

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Keep playing...or just go play Halo Reach.

6. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Simple!
    " You Play to WIN!"
    A high five for who ever gets this quote.

7. Shockwavexodius

Shockwavexodius Psychologically instable

You try to get no.1 in the the leaderboards!

8. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    play escalation?

9. beanman

beanman Not a Decepticon

News Credits:
    Complete the challenges for each character class?

10. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Dude, I've seen you on Xboxlive! My gt is Shockwave1701!

Anyway, you guys have some really good answers. I do play for fun actually and intend to continue doing so, I just thought I'd pose the question.