Now the Lorenzo diBon-eh-something wants the Mini-Cons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

How would they fit the Mini Cons into the story? I wasn't an Armada fan so I wouldn't know what they were really all about. I remember back in Transformers Cybertron there was Jolt and those other two but I don't remember much.

This is how I think TF3 should be:

Megatron and Starscream are rumored dead on Earth. The general public now knows about the Transformers and in an Animated kind of way, the Autobots start to become "super heroes". Two new Autobots Hound and Trailbreaker have arrived on Earth with news from ultra Magnus that all Autobots have abandoned Cybertron after being overwhelmed by Decepticon forces led by Shockwave and Bludgeon. Of course Hot Rod, Springer, Blaster, Percepter, and Blurr are with him.They make arrangements to meet Optimus Prime at a location not known to the other Autobots or humans.

Dinobots make a short appearance. Wheeljack shows up and builds AI that becomes the Dinobots. They are inspired in a similar way to Spike's suggestion in G1 with their power and size. They are stupid and are tricked to attacking the Autobots. They turn around again and sacrifice themselves for some humans.

The Stunticons are made as double agents that pose as Autobots and cause them to lose humans' trust and a Spider-Man type relationship happens where some support and some are against the Autobots.

Unicron is a sort of energy and not a being that dissolves planets.

Will post more later.

2. super mecha

super mecha Well-Known Member

the idea is good so far, the only thing i can object to is the amount of characters you are adding. At that amount, most of the characters might not have any meaningfull parts apart from just being there for a minute or so.

3. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I see only two problems:

1. Too many characters= even less characterization than ROTF (a problem that many had with the movie).

2. Unicron as energy. This would not end well (especially after Galactus in Rise of the Silver Surfer).

As for minicons, they wouldn't be too hard to work into the story. The only problem is that Transformers already come in different sizes in the movie universe (Frenzy, Wheelie, and Alice), so there wouldn't be much of a reason to classify small TFs as minicons.

4. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I like how most of the opening post has almost nothing to do with the title or initial topic. Very creative.