Now that's class! ( TFsource related )

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I ordered my MP-04 from them back when it was first announced. Curt sent them to me as soon as they came in. However, I was a bit disapointed when I got him. I opened him to find my "perfect Convoy" not so perfect. He had a blotched autobot symbol and very poor paint on his right chest window/door. Now I've been known to be a bit anal retentive when it comes to my toys, but I figured that for $165, I was entitled this time. Though it was Takara's QC at fault, and not TFsource, I was told on these very boards to ask anyway. What could it hurt? Even though I know he lost some money by doing it, he swapped out the bot for me. Even though this one is not perfect either ( remember, I'm anal retentive ), it's still as close as one can expect from a mass produced toy. Much props to Curt for righting someone else's wrong. What makes it even better ( and just spelled out "class" to me ) was that he even put $8 in with the replacement to offset the shipping it cost me to send the defective one back. I was totally prepared to eat that $8 due to my anal retentivness.

TFsource gets a huge :thumb  from me as well as all my future online business. At least for items I order that he carries. I wish reissues would come back. I had just started buying them from Curt and looked forward to buying many more. If he offers MP-05's without the orange tip, I know where I'll get him.

2. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Very cool! I should have ordered mine from them.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yup, Curt is the first person I talk to if I have something to buy.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I wonder if he'd ever try to contact the people making all those fake reissues that are on ebay and start carrying those? I'd like to get duplicates of the cassettes and Beachcomber to open. Not to mention that Swoop that is supposed to be coming out.

5. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Wouldn't hurt to try. Curt's always looking for figures that generate interest in the fandom that can't be bought from a trustworthy online dealer.

Email him and see if you can work something out. I've done it before.

6. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I have a similar story with my MP Starscream. Curt is a top-notch guy, I've been a customer for years, he's my "source" for imports :D 

7. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just did my first bit of business with Curt. I ordered two WST Dinos to get the Santa Commander. Shipping was fast as hell, and then an email confirmation sent when the Santa Commander was shipping. Not to mention the great prices, TFSource will definitely see my business again.

8. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yup. All my BT/BT*/MP/WST Dinobots/TFCs have come from TFSource. :D 

9. iluvu_superion

iluvu_superion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    yeah, one time i asked curt for a back scratch and he gave me one...but seriously...tfsource has had my business lately because service has been quick and painless. I haven't had any problems before, but i'm sure if i did, they'll most definitely fix it, easy peezy lemon squeezy...

10. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah I love TFSource. Ron recommended I check them out a long time ago, and I've been thoroughly happy ever since.

11. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

TFSource = teh <3