now that weve seen the movie....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jonatron26, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i know theres other threads like this but none have post movie ideas.....
    Transformers 3
    what will happen next_____ and where will it lead to since gov. doesnt like giant robots on earth
    how will shockwave,dinobots,soundwave, (others?) be introduced and portrayed
    and which bots should die?

2. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    A 4th season of animated?

I kid.

I figure (if it is written and directed with any kind of logic) The government will still be pissed and the Autobots will have to go into hiding for real (look! an excuse for new alt modes and toys Hasbro!) Nest will go underground as well ala A-Team.

The Decepticons will still have a chunk of all spark thanks to The Doctor and they will head back to Mars to start bringing the protoforms... I mean ahem... hatchlings online. Soundwave remains in orbit and begins working on methods of converting fossil fuels and other carbon into Energon Cubes (hell yes!).

The movie will get going when Megatron and company start making strikes on key points around the globe to gather fuel. The Autobots always seem to arive just short until their newly arrived communications expert Blaster realizes they are using Government systems to listen in.

As the Autobots begin to try and figure out a way to shut out Soundwave they are found out by a certain aussie hacker lady who decided to stick around and work for the government. Well the US gov is now well and truly pissed that the Autobots have been hiding out still and trying to mess with their systems so they get ready to go after them.

Meanwhile the Decepticons have discovered a long dormant GIANT Transformer that the Primes were using as a home base during their operation in 17,000 BC. It comes online and they convince it to help stomp some crap up. Starscream speculates that it is the legendary Trypticon. (of course it is a T-rex cause it scanned a fossil in the mountain side they crashed it into.)

The Autobots make a narrow escape as the ex-nest folks show up and we get some human on human killing and head to fight this giant robot that is stomping crap up some where. Big fight happens, booms and explosions etc.

Sam is there helping bumblebee hide and is around you know, doing Sam stuff. If you need boobs in there to Megan Fox could come along.

In the end they learn some stuff about Trypticon, stomp Decepticon butt thanks to some Dino heavy lifters the Primes brought along (not to bright but plenty strong) and get a new home on the moon :D  on to TF4

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Shockwave should be a Rail Gun, the same kind that took out Devastator-not the most mobile alt. mode, but incredibly useful.

4. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

That was ridiculous by the way. They had to kill him off quickly cause it cost tooo much money to have him in more scenes. . . . .but damn

5. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

I think the introductions of seekers was a positive one. I could definitely see Grimlock as being the first seeker to land on earth, sometime in the Cretaceous period.

6. red4

red4 Banned

There's going to be a Spring Ball especially for the Cybertronians on Earth. In their drunkeness, somebody will grab somebody else's girlfriend's butt, and get punched in the face, and that's where the plot will escalate.

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Stunticon car chase

Final battle takes place in a military base where the spark awakens evil Combaticons that merge to a giant Quadraped with a massive guns on top of it's main body named Bruticus!!!!!

Imagine a scene where the last piece to Bruticus is Vortex and then he flies towards him and transforms in mid air and then attaches himself to the main body thus completing the merge

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ridiculous, but im pretty sure its fairly accurate powerwise-and even still, seeing a robot turn into a gun like that... scary

9. Milk & Cheese

Milk & Cheese Banned

I just hope they bring back Jolt. What a sweet design and no lines :p  sadness

10. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.