Now taking pre-orders for custom prime and bumblebee helmets

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by encline, Mar 22, 2009.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Get yours for the premier!!! That is right. I am taking pre-orders if any of you would like to have a custom painted Prime or Bumblebee voice changing Helmet for the Premier!!!
    I use automotive grade paint with automotive clear coat for the best durability available. The helmets are taken apart, cleaned with a plastic cleaning sanding paste, then sprayed with an adhesion promoter. Then base coated and cleared.
    That is the basic paint job. But if you would like to get REAL crazy, I will construct LED eyes (yes, you still will be able to see) in the helmets.
    Now, the reason I am offering a pre-order is due to the fact that the orders are limited. It will be a first PAY for painted situation, and I will only be able to take on a certain amount to have good quality and to ship on time in order for you to wear it to the midnight showing (lets face it, if you wear the helmet, you are going to the showing!!!). The Prime helmet will be easier to work on, especially if you have one. BUT, if you would like a Bumblebee helmet, we will have to wait until the street date for the toys to hit.

I want to make this available for the best price possible. Please take note I am using high quality materials and professional quality.
    There will be a limited amount of 20 helmets.

Shipping will be free in the U.S.

Shipping will be discounted to the rest of the world.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Check out some of my work here
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/commissioner-listing-feedback/216082-encline-designs.html

or WEB.MAC.COM/ENCLINEDESIGNS

O.k. To answer a few questions

1. There will be a limited amount of 20 helmets. Each helmet will be numbered in the order it was paid for.

2. The deadline to order and pay(in full) will be June 10th (this gives me time to purchase, paint, and ship for the premier!!)

3. In order to reserve yours, a $50.00 deposit will need to be sent via paypal. Then we can work out the options to finish payment. If for some reason you can not finish paying, your deposit will be kept for obvious reasons. BUT, if other arrangements are made, and your numbered helmet is sold, I will refund your deposit for a quarter of the final sold price up to a full refund of the deposit.

4. Shipping will be done via U.S.P.S

Here was mine (battle damage of course) from the 2007 midnight showing. It is now a display in a clients home in Cali!!! I didn't have time ot get good shots of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    That's really awesome!!! Encline's stuff and paint has always been top notch. Not only is the finish incredible, he always takes the necessary steps before painting to ensure the strength of the paint is great.

3. encline

News Credits:
    Thank you good sir.

4. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    wow that is amazing, I would love to get a Prime and Bumblebee, but I know they will be expensive so if I get one I will have to choose wisely :) 

5. encline

News Credits:
    HAHA. Not expensive considering what you will get. I will paint these the same way I do a motorcycle helmet(Which starts at $350.00)

I do offer discounts if you buy two!!!

6. encline

News Credits:
    Still have some space!!