Customs: Now taking Movie leader MEGATRON repaint commissions (some pics)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ZedzDead, Jul 15, 2007.

1. ZedzDead

ZedzDead decepticon sabatour

Ebay:
    i am now taking commission work for doing the movie leader class MEGATRON figure. of course you can give me an idea of what you want as far as detailing goes. the cost would be determined on what level of detail (gold wires, black panel parts, black wash) you are looking for. check ebay to see what they go for. the best one of the bunch at the moment (260.00 w/ 12 hours to go), vs. the worst looking one (going for 160.00 w/ 8 hours to go), are pretty easy to do, just tedious and meticulous work involved. plus you can still have the gimmicks works w/ the lights and sounds including transformation. although w/ any MAJOR repaint, as movie megs will be, the condition of the paint apps will of course last longer if properly taken care of.

the pics shown are before any major detailing has been applied. these are just to give an idea of what a base commission job would be. i used kryon fusion hammered silver w/ plastic kote chrome for highlights on this figure so far. it took about a week to do this, and of course will take longer for other detailing work. i will not ship out a commissioned work before the paint fully cures to insure the quality of the work doesn't get compromised due to shipping.

if anyone is interested, please notify me via email
    dally89@gmail.com or just pm me. i prefer email
    ZedzDead

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to know. One way or another Hasbro's shitty paint job will be gone.

3. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to know. One way or another Hasbro's shitty paint job will be gone.

4. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

can you give us a ball park price for a fully detailed and black washed figure, detailed as much as possible to resemble the movie megs?

5. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

can you give us a ball park price for a fully detailed and black washed figure, detailed as much as possible to resemble the movie megs?