Now I'm very curious on Civil War

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wreckgar, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

The image for issue 2 came out.

[​IMG]

2 things. Cap is with the Young Avengers and Iron man is with the FF and She-Hulk. I am very very curious on who is with the government and who is not.

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

I love Spiderman in the middle of this. I think Iron Man is for the Government and the registration act since He is with the FF and everyone knows who they are. They don't hide from anyone yet somebody like Spiderman has a reason to hide but I could see Tony attempting to get him to come out and have Parker work for him.

3. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

For some reason I get the feeling there could be 2 spider-men at the same time I can see where it fits in the whole he's in the middle thing trying to figure it out. Still cant shake that feeling

4. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I'd kinda think Iron-Man would be sympathetic toward those that have secret identities. Iron-Man him self used to keep his identity secret after all, saying that he was just a body guard for Tony Stark. But seeing the covers we've seen so far I'm thinking Shipwreck is right in that Iron-Man is siding with the Government. That'd make it kind of ironic that Cap is taking the opposite side then. I guess we'll find out which side is which for sure soon enouph.

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'm honestly not even a little bit interested in Civil War.

6. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

That's the thing. Everything points to Iron Man being pro govt yet his whole character screams anti-registration. He put his identity back in the bottle 3 times so far. It' just not right for him hide his identity less than a year ago yet wants to get a registration act passed.

7. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I gotta say, the FF, She Hulk...all publically known people. I'd say it's a safe bet Tony's on the side of the Govt. on this one.

Plus....he's technically not a "superhuman". He's just a guy in a metal suit.

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love that artwork.

9. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

Steve's artwork is the real draw here for me. Might order #1 since my shop is taking pre-orders for 99 cents. Beyond that... dunno. If it's as dull as HOM, I won't finish the series out.

10. Shipwreck

I get where you're coming from and that what makes this so hard. Right now I'm just looking who's on each side. Tony has all these people that are all known to the public and being registrated really has no effect upon them. Everyone knows who they are anyway.

But look who is on Cap's side. The Young Avengers. These are people who have to hide, these are young teens that of course the government doesn't want them out and about.

11. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Loving the possibly that Cap is against the govt in this story.

12. Shipwreck

It makes him seem less like a government tool soilder boy and more like a representive of the people.

13. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Cap's had runins with the gov't multiple times through the years.