Nova Designs Fighter Transformer Scooter?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by shovelchop81, Sep 23, 2016.

1. shovelchop81

shovelchop81 not so mini-con

Ebay:
    Hi! Just picked this guy up with the box 2nd hand but Know nothing about him or the company, could be a promo gimmick for the scooter company? He's a big bot, 12" tall with real rubber tires and real springs, there's a fair bit of die-cast too. Transformation reminds me a bit of the old Honeywell Roadbots and just as much of a parts former too. I had no instructions so I had to rely on my patience and engineering background to get it to scooter and back again without going insane! He's a floppy mess until you discover a couple of tricks that hold him together, I managed to break two plastic rotary joints in the process but fixed them with new screws and inserted metal pins into the plastic brackets that are really thin for a bot this heavy. Has anyone seen this guy before? Are there any other versions around? There's zip on the net about the company or the toy aside from the eBay seller's picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mapatel

mapatel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Talk about having a spare tire :) 
    Doesnt look too bad. love the clean look of the alt mode.