Not To Scale

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by lerath666, May 4, 2009.

1. lerath666

lerath666 Autocon Vs Deceptibot

Ebay:
    So, Been writing this for a little over a year, Been planning, preparing, getting ideas... now if only my photoshop skills were up to par. Ah, this will give me the opportunity to improve them as i go.
    Anyways, Welcome to My first photocomic, Not to Scale. There will be Toys coming in and out of my comic. Yes, theyre toys, yes, they know that, though things do ge t a little hectic. I'll do my best to keep Self insertions out of the comic. Anyways, Panels will be put up as i finish them. Seeing how I go to school Full time, AND work full time... I'm not sure how often that will be.
    The main thing here is STORY. I'll do my best to get good effects in, however I'm not promising anything. There will be moments of Serious, there will be moments of silly. FOr me, this is about telling a good story first, and hoping people will enjoy it.
    Feel free to offer suggestions ( I know i need a tripod, so don't tell me that :p  )
    and in general tell me how terrible it is. Some times there will only be one frame uploaded, others several. The comic is not going to be Transformers ONLY, Anything in my collection is fair game, which includes, but is not limited to Transformers, Figma, Revoltech, 1/6th Scale figures, Gi Joe, Neca Stuff, Marvel Legends, DC toys, Etc Etc ETc. you get the idea.
    Before we begin, I'd like to quote a veryy wise muppet.
    "judge me by my size do you? As you should NOT"
    It's important to remember that an objects size is not allways indicitive of how strong it is.. and with that We begin the first Chapter.

EDIT:: If for those who join us when this is much longer than it is now, here's a ling to my deviantart gallery. the comic is numberd 1- Whatever there
    http://lerath666.deviantart.com/gallery/

Not To Scale

Chapter 1 : The Death of Optimus Prime

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

sounds good.
    hope to see more soon.

3. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"