Not sure how they transform?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ceric Neesh, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Ceric Neesh

Ceric Neesh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I've got a few figures that, despite OWNING them, I still look at them and my brain can't really process how it goes from one mode to the other. Prime Starscream is probably the best example of this, but some of the movie figures provoke this as well.

Anyone else get this occasionally? And I'm talking specifically about where you know HOW it transforms, but you still don't "get it". Where despite knowing full well that not only is the transformation feasable, but, often rather intuitive, it still doesn't really compute.

2. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

I know exactly what you're talking about. Like. .. you KNOW, but you don't KNOW. That's why I love Battle Blades Voyager prime so much. He captures the movie look so well, that you'd think he's a model kit. Same with Leader Starscream, in BOTH modes.

3. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, Leader Starscream is definitely up there. Same goes for leader Sentinel.

4. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Well, I don't ever stare at a figure that I own and then have trouble grasping how it transforms. However, I often see a figure I don't own, and I become very interested in the mystery of how it transforms. Often in the case of figures with very little kibble or have 2 very well-done modes, my mind is awed at HOW something like Animated Lockdown or Prime Prime (Voyager mode) transform. The most mysterious one in recent memory was TF1, when I couldn't figure out how any toy could get wheels on Prime's thighs when the wheels are in the back of the truck.

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Can't say I've ever felt that way. Parts and pieces have to come from somewhere, and it usually isn't all that difficult.

6. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's Prime Starscream definatley. He turns from a jet that's smaller than your hand into a very tall deluxe that's larger than your hand!

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not really, haven't opened my prime or leader starscream yet though

8. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Bludgeon/Banzaitron always do this to me.

Haven't transformed Prime Screamer enough to know if he'll do it, too.