Digibash: Not really very much but here They are, presedential posters

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Drift, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Presedential posters.

Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

2. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Soz, just reliazed Prime ain't done, Will try to do that soon, Barack poster is a real one. Edit, attatched new Prime poster

Attached Files:

3. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

All great except the last one

4. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Hate to burst your bubble, but real-life politics are not allowed on the boards.

That last one could get the thread closed. You might just wanna take that one out to be safe.

The rest are a-okay though since they don't deal with real politics and are just bouncing around the idea of Optimus and Megs running against each other in an election.

Though, I think it would be even cooler if instead of them running for President, have them run for "Leader of Cybertron" and include their sayings from their original bios in their campaign posters "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." and "Peace through tyranny!"

Even better, if you play off their other quotes to use against their opponents: "one shall stand, one shall fall.", "thought you were made of sterner stuff.", etc.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very true

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    these are all really bad. you just put text over other people's artwork. that's not really a digibash. it's "oh, look. here's a sentence". and yeah, the obama poster, no matter how anyone feels about the man, isnt allowed here.

7. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Digibash was the only pre-fix that would work as i used Gimp. And i don't appreciate you saying my work is bad on the board it was posted in. The Barack Obama one was only there for comparasion and has now been removed

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You don't need to use GIMP to write text on an image; you can use MS Paint for that.

I'm sorry, but your "work" boils down to taking some images and writing text on them, not even treating the said text as a design element itself. This thread infringes on the spam rule more so than our rule on politics. If you wish to sample artwork to create artwork yourself, that's fine. I'd just recommend doing a lot more work to call it your own. As is, this thread is spam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.