Northrop Switchblade possibly the razor?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SlayerDarkCross, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newmanfrigan

newmanfrigan New Member

I am an individual who actually knows a little bit about the Northrop "Switchblade". Don't ask me how,suffice it to say,my work in the aviation industry in some pretty strange applications. Sorry, but it's not secret work...however, I do this for Army Aircorps, and USNavy aviation (marines in there), and I've heard about and seen some weird stuff: this black jet with sweeping wings that you have pictured above is operational, but it is very, very tightly under raps. I believe it is the Navies choice for either a 5th or maybe 6th generation Stealth Superfighter. I've seen it flying over my head and I've even seen it on youtube, but they got the name all wrong and I'm not going to say what it is even though I want to and there probably isn't anything illegal about just saying something...but I work for these guys and I know that it actually is very, very important that these things are kept in the dark for a while. I.E., the F22 was secret FOREVER! It was proposed in the early 70's, work began in the early 80's, and it was flown in the late 80's! That is true for all the stealth aircraft except the F35, which is NOT supposed to be the Main fighter for the US. The F22 and whatever the Northrop plane turns into will serve the main air supremacy role for a bit. The F35 is like the F16...it is cutting edge, but was created to provide bulk, reserves, close air support, precision bombing and recon. It's for your day to day fighting. As you see, the US does not fly the F22 in Iraq or Afghanistan. It WILL fly the F35 there (if we're still stuck in that shit) when ready. The F22 is a precious commodity that is illegal to sell to other countries, but the F35 is going to all kinds of countries...that's standard tech now! Like the F16, it will be produced in huge numbers and that massive funding and profit will largely be funnelled into DARPA, Phantomworks, lockheed skunkworks, and other "deep black" programs.

Only 178 F-22A planes will be built...that's not enough for fighting a major War. This Image is NOT the Switchblade, but it is VERY CLOSE! Whoever made it has seen the plane. It has several key differences and looks AWESOME when flying.

The wings swept forward provide amazing maneuverability, as do the 3D-ThrustVectoring Nozzles. Sideways wings are for slower flight, landing, close air support, hiding in clouds and taking off...the wings fully forward will make this the fastest fighter aircraft in the world (known world!). The engines on top are like the Northrop B2, a stealth feature. The Nozzles (3DVectors) are hidden like the B2's and are not like the ones pictured here. These engines are RPD (rapid pulse detonation) jet engines, the latest tech, and can fly a plane like this to speeds above Mach 5 (I expect the cockpit to be truly revolutionary to cope with pilot GForces). The cockpit does NOT look like the one in the picture, but is very odd looking.

The plane in the picture is also clearly done by someone who either A) knows how to design stealth planes (doubtful, but not impossible even for a layman), or has SEEN the "Switchblade", and purposefully changed certain details to hide it's real secrets, and its' greatest advancements. That has happened before with several models that came out later looking somewhat different.

Also, Boeing was developing a manned stealth fighter with sweeping wings called the "Bird of Prey". Now there is a wingless and engineless "Bird of Prey" at one of the Air Museums...it says specifically on the specs that the wings and other features were removed because they are STILL CLASSIFIED! (the name bird of prey was given to a boeing unmanned drone that is unrelated, and this is another way to trick people up! Name something else with the name they think is going to be attached [and probably was attached, but became noticed] to a super secret project! There are many examples. I.E. there is a supersecret TR3B, so they make up a project called Tier 3B and another called TR3A, and Tier 2B. This really throws people off.

I'm going to shut up now!
    _/'\_
    ../|'()'|\..
    _/|:) :) -(I}|*|{I)-:) :) |\_

2. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    :bay 

3. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Holy old thread Batman!