Northern VA Meet Up

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by BenjaminXavier, Oct 18, 2012.

1. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

Ahhh...a executive function. Have fun. See you at the meet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone have any interest in Transformers T-Shirts (most size L and never worn)? Prices vary from $5-15, including a handful of Botcon shirts. I also have a bunch of posters and lithographs for sale from dreamwave and IDW artists. The biggest one I'm looking to part with is the one with all the Alternators. I also have the 2 dreamwave wall scrolls (one is war within, the other is dinobots I think). If there's any interest, I will toss them in my car for Saturday.

I've gotten a few 3rd party items in lately if anyone wants me to bring them. They include Rogue, Optimus Primal by generations toys, the MP Movie Hot Rod by TFEVO, and Legendary Toys KO of MPM-04.

3. MP Collector

MP Collector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at the Optimus Primal or the TFEVO movie Hot Rod.

I don't think I've gotten anything new in that people would want to take a look at. Maybe the most recent two sets of Unique Toys "Palm Warriors," but that's about it.

Anyone want to buy an oversized MP Grimlock? I have one that was only transformed once and then put back in the box. It is the second version (black on the thighs, but then then the silver paint of the MP 8X on the outside). I can't think of anything else I'd have for sale. I have a Titans Return Overlord that's been transformed once if anyone missed out on that...but that'd be it. Anyone else have anything for sale?

4. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone have a spare MPM-05 Barricade for sale, new or used? My preorder from amazon was canceled last night.

5. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

You too. I already asked Paik if he had any and he does not. I am just going to order one from Eddie and call it quits. Getting tired of trying to get one for under a $100. At least I will have one that way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Definitely will be there late, about 12:15 if traffic cooperates

7. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is anyone still planning on going to TFCon Toronto? I'm in the Buffalo, NY region at the moment without a passport. I've read conflicting information if I really can enter Canada and return to the US without one. Any advice? If I can, I may try to do a day trip next Saturday for the show.

If I cannot go, could someone pick me up a maketoys g2 jazz? I can paypal money in advance. Thanks!

8. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Pretty sure you can go to Canada on US ID.

9. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From what I can tell, that seems to be true, but not on the return - US Customs wants to see a passport or enhanced ID. What I don't understand is if a driver's license isn't good enough to get into the US, what would happen if someone asked Canada to deport someone back to the US?