Northern NJ Meetup

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Bulkhead, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Bulkhead

Bulkhead Autobot General Counsel Veteran

News Credits:
    Hello all in the Northern NJ area. Tickets for the midnight showing of DOTM just went on sale. I'm certainly planning on going to the theater at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus to see it on opening night (preferably in IMAX, though right now only regular 3D showings are available).

I figured this might be the perfect chance for some of us to get together. Perhaps we can meet up for some food (there are a couple of restaurants and the food court at the mall) and then have a good old fashioned line party. Say meet for food at 7 and then try to be in line by 8:30 or 9? Anyone interested?

2. Bulkhead

News Credits:
    For anyone thinking about a get together at the Garden State Plaza on the 28th, tickets for the IMAX DOTM are on sale at the ticket kiosks at the mall. There is a 9 pm showing on the 28th. I've got my tickets already! Plan is to be in line around 7. If anyone wants to join but cannot get to the mall to get tickets in advance, let me know and I'll pick up for you.

3. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Man G, I used to go to paramus to shop all the time. Wish I was closer budd, I'd meet up.

4. Bulkhead

News Credits:
    I know no one responded, but I wanted to mention that my wife and I are planning on getting in line at 7 for the 9:00 show at the Garden State Plaza Imax. If anyone is planning on going to that show, let me know. Hope to see some of you there!!