Northern California Conventions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by scott2781, Apr 12, 2012.

1. scott2781

scott2781 Well-Known Member

I just moved to the Oakland, CA area from Rhode Island and was wondering if anybody knows of any conventions that held in the northern cal?

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    Quite a few actually! I have a bulletin board in my store to help promote local shows!

Next Saturday is Toy Havok in Pleasanton (we wanted to set up at the show but the timing was just off for us....)

In May is the BigWow Comicfest (tickets available at my shop and we have a booth!)

San Jose Super Toy show is 3x a year, the next one is in August

Scott W, the promoter for BigWow, just announced a show in Hayward at Chabot College in November

There is a new one that was just announced in Stockton for August

Usually there's WondercOn in SF though this year it moved to Anaheim because of some construction at its usual Moscone Center location

There are a couple regular shows in Sacramento

Also the regular stores if you're looking for a fix...

Toy Safari in Alameda
    Time Tunnel in San Jose
    Comic Ink in Dublin
    Toy Fusion in Sacramento

3. ToyHavoc

ToyHavoc Member

Thanks Dragonclaw! Pleasanton show is on April 21st. Just posted a new thread under conventions, all the info is there.

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    No problem man, sorry we couldn't set up for it this time (I PROMISE we will next time!!! Drop off the info for the next show asap and I'll get it posted and reserve a couple booths!) but falling right between our travels to C2E2 and Botcon was just too crazy to pull it off :)