North Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by SndWve2002, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Dethmoth

Dethmoth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I saw nothing new at the Lincolnton Walmart TF-wise but they had a smattering of new line Star Wars 3.75" figures and toys. Some from The Last Jedi. I was in a hurry to get to the eclipse and they scanned as "see associate for help" so I left them as I was not prepared to fight that battle. They even had Kylo Ren's Tie Silencer vehicle with figure. I was sad panda leaving them.

2. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

Thanks to a tip on this website's deals thread, I checked brickseek for TLK deluxes; Indian Land, SC wal mart has TLK deluxes that ring up clearanced at $7. The price tag still read $15.83, but they scanned at $7.

According to brickseek there are no other walmarts on the entire south side of Charlotte that ring up at that price, but I did not actually check at any other stores. I got the only barricade, but there were several berserkers and slash's left. No bumblebees. They also have a voyager hound, a voyager Megatron, and a leader Megatron all at regular price. Nothing interest TR-wise.

It's impossible with any accuracy to guess if this means anything for the future of the TLK line, but it's definitely not a good sign if you're hoping to see future waves at brick and mortar.

3. GoggleV

GoggleV Well-Known Member

By target on 55, did you mean the okelly chapel road one? thats actually in cary

4. Taureanstar

Targets Monroe and Wesley Chapel have largely the same thing: lots of stuff, but nothing new unless TLK leader optimus and megatron still count. Nothing new at Wal Mart Monroe; no clearance.

5. ShockFlave

ShockFlave Member

Walmart in wakeforest has a voyager hound and megatron

6. mute

mute Active Member

Yeah that is the one. City limits apparently follow the rr tracks behind the building, lived here 20 years and cary is still the bermuda triangle to me.

7. Taureanstar

Most if not all wal marts have TLK legion figures, which are normally $6.97 are at $1.50 right now. Galleria Blvd wal mart has the price tag of $6.97 shown, but they do indeed ring up $1.50 - and they have a lot of them - like at least 30 if not more than that. They also have one sixshot and two sky shadows.

8. Joelibris71

Joelibris71 Well-Known Member

Any deals on the SixShot?

9. Taureanstar

I didn't check. Sorry, but brickseek lists them at full price of $39.73

10. IMayHaveAnAddiction

IMayHaveAnAddiction Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Finally got a Blitzwing at the Target in Burlington, by Elon. They had a bunch od Seasprays and Cosmos.

11. BluePineapple72

BluePineapple72 New Member

Found a combiner wars scattershot and onslaught at this toy store across from build-a-bear at hanes mall.

Last time I went to the Hanes Mall Walmart, I saw a sixshot

Also this toy store called ssalefish near the Hanes Mall TRU has a whole bunch of transformers, old and new

12. Taureanstar

Target rea road blakeney has a couple voyager hounds, but no megatrons. Also a leader optimus&megatron

13. anindrew

anindrew @TAKTonline Owner @FKTpodcast host

Ebay:
    Walmart South Tryon St. in Charlotte has one TLK voyager Megatron, several TLK leader Megatron and Optimus for $39.37, one TR leader Black Shadow, one leader Sixshot, a few older TR deluxes, a few TR legends Brawn and Roadburn. They also had some of the Marvel Legends Thor wave. A clearly upstanding person returned a Netflix Punisher minus his weapons/accessories and jacket. There was also a Winter Soldier minus all of his weapons/accessories. The other figures all appeared to be in tact and complete.

14. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRU at concord has the redeco'd dark of the moon voyager prime and a leader sky shadow and 2 sixshots.

15. Taureanstar

So the 2 walmarts I saw TLK legions at for $1.50 have put their price back up to $6.97. Strange. Anyway leader optimus are at just about every store I go to in the southeast suburbs of charlotte.

16. Taureanstar

Target Monroe put out a lot of stock but nothing at all new. Newest is more leader optimus and megatrons, but other than that just more of older wave tlk and tr stuff.

Target Wesley Chapel has less overall stuff than monroe, but they did put out a fresh case of the titan master shuffler/repugnus wave.

17. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Amy movie masterpieces at the raliegh Durham cary areas

18. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Non TF but webt to the midnight force Friday events, lots of cool stuff out now, missed out on Thrawn but got a Hera!
    Black series Vader is easily available in large numbers

19. HQJ

HQJ Well-Known Member

Finally found a TLK Voyager Megatron within days of the KO one I gave in and ordered arriving. Wanted an extra for a custom though, so it worked out. Left another Megatron and pair of Hounds at the Hanes Mall Target. Nothing else new there.

20. jadeitesan

jadeitesan Well-Known Member

If anyone is looking for the Cyber Series figures (the ones previously at Universal Studios), the Wal-greens on Glenwood in Raleigh has two, formerly three. I bought a Jetfire and left behind a Jetfire and a Bumblebee.