North Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by SndWve2002, Oct 30, 2003.

1. CU77

CU77 CRX

Any transformer or shops to check out in obx area?

2. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really, the OBX is great for a lot of things, but toy hunting is not one of them. There's a kmart in nags head on the main road and then a little further north past kill devil hills there is a walmart. there's also a walgreens in kitty hawk, but that's about it without going up into Virginia.

3. CU77

CU77 CRX

Thanx, i will prob hit them

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMayHaveAnAddiction

IMayHaveAnAddiction Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Trypitcon is back at Think Geek 8f anyone is looking.

5. IMayHaveAnAddiction

IMayHaveAnAddiction Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    See?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Target Brier Creek has TLK Leader Megs and OP

7. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    kinda long post/psa... so nothing new at TRU Concord, maybe they'll get a truck later in the week. called the other TRU's in the area and no mpm Bees. one store checked and said that Greensboro NC was showing 2 and Winston Salem 3. Called Greensboro and they did indeed have 2 but couldn't place them on hold. I was off so decided, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Got there, not sure if we still have them, but it says we can't sell them...? "what, I say, you guys told me you couldn't hold them, so I took a chance and drove an hour and now you're telling me that they may or may not be here but you can't sell them?" I was calm but agitated. Long story short, inventory was showing 2, but it turns out an employee stole one out of the box, so the manager let me buy the other for my trouble. I was so discombobulated that I forgot to use my visa debit gift card I had set aside for the purchase and my $10 in rewards points, on top of not being able to buy 2 (one for my buddy exdtw...) and save the 40%... then to top it all off, I get home and there's a TRU mailer with a 20% coupon. I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow and see if I can return and purchase with the debit card etc... all that is to say there are some threads advising of this happening, so it may prove difficult to obtain an mpm bee.
    I don't know what other TF's they had because I was so worn out, but they did have the full wave 2 of GOTG2 figures (mantis wave) and the 2 pack with starlord and Eos. I just can't buy a 3rd new Starlord, but the starlord face sculpt does look a little more accurate, but may have been the same sculpt angled at a different angle...

8. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

IMG_20170801_190248.jpg Target Grove Barton has leader class Meg's for $50, yikes! Dragonstorm, remote controlled squeaks, and bb and Meg's voice changer mask..also whoever is looking for the new Voltron die cast.

9. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is that the combining diecast voltron as a set?

10. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 1
  11. gjcv1408

Yes it it...the metal one for $18 each

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sadly the die cast Voltron isn't as good as the bigger one, it even has missing transformation steps. Shame, I was so excited :( 

13. gjcv1408

I have the same feeling about it...it's small , mostly made of plastics and didn't feel like there die cast metal. The bigger voltron electronics plastics looks way better..

14. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't like the design of the black lion in that the lion shoulders don't rotate around and make a seamless chest with separate voltron shoulders.... but if this one scales with toynami mp voltron, than it may serve as a good stand in till someone like toynami or bandai get the opportunity to take a crack at it, if they could get the license.

15. anindrew

anindrew Writing a #vss365 superhero(?) novel on Twitter

Target Rivergate had one TR Krok and things that have been out a bit.

Toys R Us Pineville has a lot! I saw two MP10s, 2 MPM4 Optimus Prime (more on that in a sec), 2 Chaos on Velocitron sets, several TR Repugnus and Shufflers (front of store TF section), one voyager Hound (front of store), two leader movie Primes, one leader Megatron, a few Primus, several Infernicus, a few Skullitron, one or two of the Gen 30 Megatron repaint, SW black series Sabine, Obi Wan, Darth Revan, etc.

Also TFs are BOGO 40%.

When I went to buy MPM4 Optimus, the nice employee told me it had a date of 11/1 on it. A manager came over and overrode that, so I was able to purchase one. However, I think they pulled the other one off the shelf. Hopefully, Bee will show up soon.

16. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target Monroe has 2 each of TLK leader optimus and Megatron. One voyager Hound. Put out a fresh set of TR wave 1 deluxes and 1 leader sky shadow. Wal mart monroe is in the middle of doing what seems to be an entire toy department reset, and the transformers part is done - but absolutely nothing new and zero transformers clearance stuff.

17. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

2 Trypticon and 2 movie mp Optimus and 2 movie Optimus at Greensboro tru.

Anyone want to go in with me on those Trypticon and exploit that bogo 40% off

18. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wonder if they will sell their MPM Primes, TRU in Concord won't, they say they are street dated for 11/1

19. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Target north lake has movie leader op and megs and a voyager hound and wave 3 tr. they also had 2 of those voltron multi diecast packs (thanks for the link Daim) and a Thor and Loki. I grabbed one of the voltrons and the Loki.

20. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRU at the mills has a few infernocus and also mp10s and a couple meager OP and at least one leader megs. Still no mpm bee or any additional mpm Primes.
    Target kannapolis had the rc squeeks and two of the metal voltron sets and 3 single metal lions, FYI if you buy all 5 metal lions individually it will cost 89.95 + tax, but if you buy the box set it will cost $20 less.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017