NordCon 2010 Guest of Honour announced!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Big_Daddy, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    The NTFA Staff is putting in a huge effort to elevate NordCon into the big league this year. Our intention is to make it into a recurrent event, maybe even an annual one. We have announced our first special convention toy, we are aiming to publish a convention magazine, we are inviting dealers to broaden the range of toys at the convention, we are expanding the art competition and will arrange a lot of other competitions... but there's yet another more ingredient that any ambitious Transformers "must" have: celebrity guests!

So therefore, the NordCon organizers have set out to fill this slot as well. And the result...
    on the weekend of 19-20 June, in Aalborg, Denmark, we give you...
    Simon Furman

The man hardly needs any introduction, but he'll get one anyway: the most popular and long-time writer on the Transformers comics. He started writing for the UK Transformers comic in 1985 and took over the US book in 1989. He has continued writing Transformers books for both the UK market and the North American market for 25 years, for Marvel Comics, Dreamwave Productions, IDW Publications, and Titan Magazines. He also wrote the final episode of the Beast Wars show on television.
    And he will join us at NordCon 2010.

Will you be there too? If you haven't done so already, register now! Remember that the early-bird prices are valid until 15 May. After that the ticket prices increase.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I still remember when I was at Chaamps during Botcon and Simon Furman was a few tables down from me. I waved my arm to flag down the waiter for our bill, and Simon thought I was being an exuberant fan and waived back. It took me a good minute before I even recognized him.

lol. :redface2: 

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    almost reads... NerdCon.. :lol 

4. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I'd love it if he were a BotCon guest this year...oh...wait.....

5. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll be there. Like some vast predatory bird.

6. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    Well, it is a gathering of nerds anyways, isn't it? ;)