Noob Excitedness :)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Tampalicious, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

so i got my first flash drive today.

I am so happy right now, FINALLY getting to watch War Within on my big screen. TFCog, or whoever deserves the credit, did an amazing job on those episodes. I need it finished like a fiend.

I wasnt able to watch my PAL RID yet (bogus bogus bogus) but I will maybe convert them somehow?

Also I am guessing the real player BW II movie wont play because they did it in real player.

Going to try Do You Remember Love? from the Dark Heroes dub tonight after WW ..... I really hope that works . (By the way , do you guys notice sometimes in that movie it looks a lot like certain angles or backgrounds in 86 movie?)

Maybe a little old school MMPR if the mood grabs me. :)  Nothin wrong with a little bad quality Green With Evil etc........

sik sik!! Sik YA!!!

Also last night i was watchin 86 commentary and i did not know that dude was from this site, it always cracks me up how the english dude is SO excited and the guy from this site plays it off so cool.

Aaaaaaaaand..... The end of G1 right there.

Hilarious

anywayz, back to my widescreen, thanks for listenin

2. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    um...congrats? I have no idea what you're talking about (and judging by the number of views and my lone response - neither does anyone else), but congrats all the same.

3. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    Remember kids, drugs are bad.

Yeah, I think I understood 10% of that post.

4. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    :wtf: 

Ritalin may help.