Minor/Repaint: NON TF: MOTU 2002 Line He-Man and Faker Customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Guardian_Prime, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

I know these aren't TF's, but I thought I'd show off my custom MOTU He-Man repaint I did with an original Power Sword I modified, and I am showing off my Faker I just completed yesterday. I used a He-Man I got at the flea market with Skeletor Armor I also picked up the same day. Faker's sword is from the 2002 line just repainted. I am also using a pic from he-man.org (3rd attachment) to show what the original He-Man from the 2002 line looked like before I did the paint aps.

*Note* Anyone who attempts to do one of these customs, or any custom where there is soft plastic, make sure you use ACRYLIC paint on the soft plastic parts (i.e. the hair, loin cloth.) Enamel paint DOES NOT DRY on these parts. Unfortunately, I found this out by personal experience. Hope this helps any future modders out.

Attached Files:

2. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Sexy...not the guy :D  I aint homo LOL but da paint! HAHA Great job man looks awsome!!! Ima tf fan though so nuthin beats ur tfs!!!! HAHA Laterz!

3. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS I identify as an amalgamated Firetruck/Semi Veteran

News Credits:
    I was lucky enough to get the licensed Faker, this is very good though. the tan on He-man really does look better, I might do the same since I have a few of him. I love that power sword action as well.

4. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really like these, I have started going to the Toyark recently, and I am gettign the urge to do some He-Man customs from something laying around here.