Non-TF Cool Robots/Figures for or Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jason jupiter, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

hey all,

I received these as gifts from people who went to asia. I had asked for "old transformer bootlegs". They don't mind that i'm selling/trading these for something I want.

I'll trade any of these for RARE/VINTAGE g1-victory non actionmaster bootlegs I need. I prefer paypal payments and can hold for a 5 days.

Saint Seiya Geminis $35: This is an original bandai from 1987 made in taiwan for distribution in italy. I don't own any saint seiya stuff and was really impressed with this. Half the armor is made of diecast as well as the figure's feet so it's quite heavy. Comes complete with all armor parts and the armor parts can combine to form a cool multi-armed figure/statue:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Machine Robo Variation DX Siren Garry MISB: $50. This guy sells for $70 and the box is really heavy. This is from bandai's new line of machine robo, the older stuff were gobots in the US =D This is the korean release and comes with a cab and trailer that holds FIVE machine robos and can combine and transform into a large figure with shoulder guns:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Great Goldran STD version $20: This is the sonokong STD, NOT deluxe version. The stickers have been carefully applied by the previous owner. Comes with all members to form great goldran in a smaller version:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GaoGaiGar STD version $20: This is the sonokong STD, NOT deluxe version that has a transforming lion/guy. The stealth fighter can also combine with the figure:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ninja Senshi Tobikage Red Fighter $30: This comes in a huge 20" box and the bird's wingspan is more than 24"!! This is the korean "super K" release and has a larger transforming robot and a smaller figure. Very reminiscent of Clover's Aura Battler Dunbine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eldoran Great Ganbaruger $40: I sold one of these bootlegs to Jarrod and he can vouch for the high quality. This is a scaled down version of Great Ganbaruger. It has 3 figures that can transfrom from robot to animals that combine into a larger figure. These then combine with a transforming dragon and saber tooth tiger to form an even HUGER figure. A REALLY awesome figure. Dinoguyst and Fighbird shown for scale, not for sale:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pictures of the real deal compliments of sol fury:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php?p=675528&postcount=249

SD Flextion Gundam $45: I don't know a lot about this but it's MISB and REALLY heavy, the box is about 7 lbs and 12" x 10" x 8". The figure looks pretty huge. It has a gundam figure that can transform into a trailer with cab that can hold other figures. And it also features a bunch of opening hatches with missiles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Oooh Gemini Saga!!

3. domientius

domientius Well-Known Member

The SD trailer bot is tempting but I don't have a cent on me right now.

4. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

bump!

5. mysticknight

mysticknight Well-Known Member

pm'd
    interested in the eldoran figures. got godaikins, botcon tf's and hard to find G2's willing to trade.

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    This thread is almost two years old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.