Non TF Collector Advice Lego Batman

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Toraxus, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Toraxus

Toraxus Well-Known Member

Hey everyone--
    My son is really into Lego Batman, and I am trying to track down some sets. I know that tf2005 people are collectors of lots of stuff--does anyone know of a good site to research these things? If anyone here happens to have some for trade or sale, I am very interested!

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    I used to have some of these sets but sold them about a year or so ago, so I'll have to warn you that these things can go for some major cash. My Batmobile went for $130 and the Batboat/Killer Croc set went for $80, both Buy-it-now within an hour of being posted. The sets came out a year or so after Batman Begins so the market was lukewarm. Not many sets were produced, but then the video game came out and The Dark Knight soon after and then the secondary market skyrocketed. I just did a quick search on Ebay and it looks like prices are about the same as they were when I sold off my sets. So I guess all I can say is good luck...

3. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

Here's a list of all the Batman sets on Bricklink. (Click on a set number, then click on "View Them" under "Lots for Sale.") But prices for the smaller sealed Batman sets appear to start in the $100+ range. :(