Customs: Non-TF characters as Transformers: Kitbash ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by VectorPrime404, Nov 15, 2009.

1. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Certain non-TF characters would be cool to see as Transformers. This is a thread for suggesting both characters and the toys that would be good to kitbash into them. Accessories might have to be custom made. Here's some of mine:
    Link (Twilight Princess): Cybertron Snarl
    Shadow the Hedgehog: Cybertron Megatron/Galvatron
    Metal Sonic: Movie Megatron (2007 Leader class)
    Zafira: Again, Cybertron Snarl.
    Hayate: Cybertron Optimus Prime (feminised slightly)
    Reinforce: Cybertron Wing Saber / \

Can anybody suggest good starting-point toys for Sonic, Knuckles, Nanoha, Fate Testarossa, Signum Needes, and Shamal?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
  2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Is this more of a radicons thing?

I'd love to see someone do Easter Bunny Cyclonus or Jay Jay the Jet Plane Starscream.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

My suggestions would be Universe Silverbolt (the plane) as Arios Gundam, and the Airazor in that 5 pack a GN Sefer. Both of which i'm either making (Arios)or finished (Sefer). :D 

I don't really see why Sonic would really need a different mold than Shadow. Other than colour scheme, they look really similar. Given that Knuckles is more of a brawler than a speed based character, why not Crumplezone? Gives him the speedy car mode, while packing some punch.

As for all the Nanoha characters, what would they turn into?

4. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    people are going to kill me. Edward that turns into a shiny silver Volvo. "goes into Hiding" or a Busou shinki Howling Out of Cybertron Snarl.

5. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    people are going to kill me. Edward that turns into a shiny silver Volvo. "goes into Hiding" or a Busou shinki Howling Out of Cybertron Snarl.

6. Treadshot A1

It's kinda hard to make any shinki figure using a TF mold, because most of the fact that there aren't many female transformers...

Although, one of the Arcee molds (Energon, or the 07 Movie) would work for Ach and Yda.

7. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is always that boat chick from Cybertron you could use, and since she was a shell former than you could basically stuff anything in there you want as long as it fits XD

8. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

... thats what she said

9. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

I just thought of something for Hayate (and Reinforce). Also, which Edward are you talking about, Howling? Crumplezone for Knuckles does sound good, Treadshot. Now, there are a few reasons why I picked that Megatron mould for Shadow.
    1. Even with most of the spikes gone, it's still got that potential for being mistaken for a villain. Shadow looks like he may be villainous, but is in fact rather heroic.
    2. The Death Machine Gun could easily be modified into the Shadow Rifle.
    3. The car mode is sleek, super-fast and powerful, and the jet/starfighter mode also suits Shadow.
    Sonic, on the other hand, I'm not sure what to use.

One last thing: whiskeytango, that was lame.

10. Treadshot A1

Or, Shadow could be made from a Cybertron Sideways, and Sonic from Cybertron Blurr (or the armada blurr, if you like the minicon).]

Sonic out of Animated Blurr would be good as well, perhaps even Animated Jazz.

Good luck feminising the Cybertron Optimus Prime mold. You'll need it.

11. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Eh, Sideways might be better for Fate, now I think about it. Yeah, I know I'd need luck for feminising that Prime mold. Although the chest wouldn't be as hard if I removed the Matrix and whatnot. And if I were to create castings from my existing Optimus and tweak them... Know why Optimus for Hayate and Wing Saber for Rein?

12. Treadshot A1

I'm not a Nanoha fan. Sorry.

All i know is Wing Saber combines with Optimus Prime to give him wings. Hence, i'm guessing you want reinforce to combine with Hayate.

I'd laugh if someone made Zafira Puppy from Leobreaker. The Hayate would be able to turn one hand into a giant claw!

One other question: Are you basing the alt modes off of Nanoha stuff? Like, why does Hayate turn itno a fire truck and Reinforce into an A-10?

13. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Altmodes can be tweaked. Well, Reinforce Zwei can literally merge with Hayate to assist her and combine their power. Hence the combo team. The altmodes aren't as big a worry, however, these particular vehicles are good because they can fly. Actually, the best mold to use for Fate would probably be Vector Prime.