non paying bidder

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by perithimus, Aug 14, 2008.

1. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

I had someone win one of my auctions. It has been a week since the auction ended and I have heard nothing from him. I have sent 4 emails including invoices which have went unanswered. Should I file a non paying bidder dispute or is it too early?

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    7 days after auction ends is the soonest,and i say do it on the 7th day.He could have just forgot or doesn't want to pay.In the case of the second option he will get a strike and you will be refunded your fvf.

3. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

If it's been a week with no contact, I would file a non-paid item dispute. If they don't pay or respond in 7 days, you can get your fees back.

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I agree with what's already been said, also do you have a line in your terms stating that items must be paid within a set time? This forms part of the contract the bidder agrees to by bidding.

5. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, I have had this happen to me twice within the last month. You need to file a dispute to cover yourself. If he does not pay, then you get your final value fees credited back and he gets a strike.