non-g1 characters you want to see again!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Dolza_Khyron, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Wow. No one has said Hot Shot yet?

I'd make him a more battle warrior esque version of the Cybertron version as an impulsive warrior with great battle techniques. Along with his Defence Team Mates Red Alert who should be More First Aid like with his stern Armada personality (could be voiced by Daran Norris) and Scattorshot as a paranoid traumatic engineer that spends his days as matience bot lead by Override the some what expirence and slightly arrogant personality.

Also i'd love to see Scourge from RiD as a malicious and cunning warrior as abandoned result of Mech clonning a dangerous bot off Optimsu Prime. He would have a Jeremy Irons esque voice.

Beast Machines- Rhinox/Tankor.Basically head of the Decepticon science division. Very Dangerous and powerful but extremley slow pyshically. Jetstorm and Thrust (Same personalities) as well they could be ground troppers to the Vehicon drones.

Also Wheelie but with a more G1 apperance, RC Car is cute cuddly looking but can be decieving and dangerous.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hot shot, he wasn't a bad character.

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

personally i'd like to see scourge, as not just a clone of prime, but more like the role of his "brother." that way we can give him a new mold and character model, i am thinking something heavily based on the original, and we really needs to be a tanker truck again as well!

and hot shot would be cool to see too, I'd like to see hot shot be like a fire fighter car, like red alert is, but yellow of course, and i'd like to see him based on his cybertron version.

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be neat to see hot shot.

5. Dolza_Khyron

hot shot has to have an addiction to jam! :lol 

6. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

7. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    Thuderblast
    Slipstream
    Nightbird (as an actual transformer)

Megatron need some more women in his life

8. Dolza_Khyron

yea that boys club is getting, a little, boyish :lol 

9. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Make then 1930s mafia stereotypes. At least then it's funny rather than insulting. ;) 

Personally, Ima be selfish and say the three characters that stuck with me through my youth, and the only G1 toys I managed to salvage: Brainstorm (basically IDW Brainstorm, a weapons developer who's so good at what he does non of it ever passed the ethics commitee, the autobot equivilent of Airachnid - no longer really loyal to the cause, and obsessive, so instead of hunting people like Airachnid does, he just wants to build horrible WMDs), Headhead (ex-wrecker, and buddy to Bulkhead and Wheeljack) and Dragstrip (based on animated Dragstrip).

Possibly throw Cyclonus in there too - it'd be nice to have a genuinely loyal Decepticon who's not either afraid of megs (breakdown) or his bitch (lugnut).

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron already inherited one, Airachnid. The writers need to develope what they have.

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yup

12. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'd like to see Hot Shot, a young, inexperienced Autobot, jealous of Bumblebee's place on Team Prime. He hopes to replace him one day, and Megatron sees his jealousy and uses it against him, until Hot Shot eventually joins the Decepticons.

13. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

DOTM Sentinel Prime, Armada Wheeljack, Cybertron Mudflap, Universe Oil Slick and Animated Wasp say hello.

14. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

Tarantulas as a contrasting character to Ratchet. Play up the mad scientist part of his original incarnation while giving it a medical twist, with him creating technologies and procedures that are effective but morally abhorrent. A "medic" that no Decepticon in their right mind would go to see.

15. Dolza_Khyron

personally i'd argue that DOTM was always a decepticon! :lol 

but yea i forgot about wheeljack and wasp, but didn't mudflap become an autobot again at the end?

16. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Waspinator
    Lugnut
    Cheetor
    Rattletrap/Rattrap

17. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would also like to add:

Alpha Q

Source: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Alpha_Quintesson

Alpha Q actually once being a female child. Or maybe still being a child, might add even more tragedy to Prime's story. It might also give the cartoon even more of an emotional impact.

A princess; a bright shining light for her people turned into a monster by a malevolent entity(Unicron).The rest of her kind killed and made into mindless drones.

She could even be a tragic villain. And someone who has fallen from a greater height than Megatron.

She could also be a means to add some story to the history of the Quintessons;

For example:

The Quintessons were once a peaceful organic race. They were very similar to humans, but were prosperous. But then Unicron stumbles upon them. Furious from his defeat at then hands of Primus, Unicron takes his anger out on Quintessons, mutilating their bodies and corrupting their minds into the Quintessons we know today. Unicron then leaves for parts unknown.

I think this adds a bit of backstory the Quintessons. It might also provide a reason for the Quintesson's enslavement of Cybertron eons ago, because they suffered from the battle between Cybertronians and Unicron.

It also raises the stakes for humans as well, since Unicron might do the same to them.

18. Dolza_Khyron

alpha q sounds like a good idea, i liked him in energon. and him, being the her, in your version just makes the character even more interesting!

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    No just no! I hate Quintessiosn espcially Alpha Q.

I'd love to see Sentinel Prime who has the DOTM Rank but the age, mentallity and douchebaggery of the Animated Version is red like DOTM version and converts into a monster Truck.

He would actually be a traitor and sells out Optimus and his Autobots so he can rule over Iacon when Megatron retakes Cybertron.

In other words he's less heroic than DOTM Sentinel Prime or good like Animated version, He's a pure evil @$$hole.

Also my idea for RID Scourge is that he's the dangerous result of MECH's meddling to clone Optimus Prime. He would come on line to become brillaint, cruel and cunning much like Animated Megatron but deadly in battle and has a jeremy Irons esque voice. He would converts into a missile truck in Black and Red.

Sentinel Prime hear would become Nemesis Prime when he betrays Optimus. He doesn't sport his Black deco insted he's gold like DOTM Moon Sentinel Prime.

20. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Can we not have yet another jerkass version of Sentinel?

Besides, if they want to take a page from Exodus/WFC, Sentinel Zeta Prime is dead anyway. And when he wasn't, he was a jerk. So let's just... not go that route.