non-g1 characters you want to see again!

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Dolza_Khyron, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

there are over 25 years worth of transformers characters, but everyone only says the characters they want from g1 to see again. but there so many other characters!

now i am only referring to the main stream g1 characters, so the ones not in the show, work for this too! you know, like Erector!

i don't just want lists either, tell us what you want them to do in the series as well!

like example, i'd like to see rhinox, i'd like to see him as something like the GI JOE rhino, i loved that vehicle! it doesn't need to have the helicopter, either. also I'd love to see Rhinox be "turned" into a decepticon, aka Tankor. we have con's all the time becoming autobots, but it's never the other way around, I'd like to see Megatron corrupt autobot "code" and turn them into decepticons, at first the autobots try to turn rhinox back, but megatron's code, can never be reversed...

Tankor was the highlight of beast machines!

I'd also like to see Lockdown, perferably based on the rotf movie toy. It's such a cool looking toy, and amazing character in animated. but not exactly sure what role he'd play in the story, other then maybe trying to hunt down starscream or something.

Optimus Primal, but name him just Primal, make him a general, a general that has defected from the autobots. i'd like to see him have a "Crew" of autobots, known as maximals. Primal wanted to be the next leader of the autobots, *after sentinal prime* but the matrix picked optimus instead. I imagine this being kind'a like the green lanterns, and the matrix chooses it's own successors. kind'a how it picked hot rod after optimus prime's death in the original movie, even if it was being given to ultra magnus.

while this part obviously doesn't need to be primal, i'd just really love to hear primal's voice in this again. he always makes such great villains!

i'd love to also see MECH create a "transforming" robot, i imagine it being a lot like the wonderful crossovers ghost rider design, that has a rider, and transforms around the rider, kind'a like a reverse pretender. and i'd like to see MECH mass produce this too!

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Hmmm... non-G1? Well, I've already mentioned how I'd love to see Slipstream and Lockdown. Lugnut would be awesome, too.

As strange as it is, I'd like to see the 'New Decepticon Army' from Cybertron show up. Thunderblast, Ransack, Crumplezone, and Thundercracker, though Thundercracker can be replaced if necessary. Override would be cool, too; maybe as a leader of another team, similar to Rodimus in TFA (or how she was implied to be, as of the Allspark Almanac II).

Waspinator would be fun to see, and I even came up with a possibility for that in the 'post your own episode synopsis' thread.

And, lastly, I will sell a chunk of my collection if I could somehow convince the team to put Crasher in there. GOBOTS REPRESENT!

3. Dolza_Khyron

i'd say thundercracker is good, because he is a different character, just with the same name, plus i loved cybertron, and he had a different name in japan anyways right?

just for example, i would count Blitzwing from TF animated, as a totally different character then the original.

I'd love to see THAT blitzwing return myself.

it's just that when ever we have a "characters you'd like to see" in a video game, or a movie, or a comic or what ever, it's always g1.

also, i'd also love to see the gobots return!

why not have a second "race" of transforming robots, with two sides in tfprime?

i'd love to see an updated crasher!

always the same characters. i'd totally love to see crumplezone and ransack personally myself! they're some of my favorite cybertron characters!

4. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    lockdown and lugnut would be great, same with rattrap (make him a ratrod style vehicle, heck they could even call him ratrod)

Saber would be really cool as well (leave off the booster pack, just use a vehicle similar to the red plane portion of his vehicle mode)

5. Dolza_Khyron

ooh! yea Saber! i love that idea! just the little jet!

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lugnut.

...because Lugnut. And I want to see someone sucking up to this Megs in all his gloriousness

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

ROTF-Jetfire and Scalpel.

G1-Jetfire is a boring atheist scientist, ROTF-Jetfire is a badass old man of all awesomeness possible.

8. Dolza_Khyron

aka because it's lugnut, and lugnut's design in the hunt for the decepticons, was too awesome to NOT have in media!

it's lugnut! does he need a reason? :lol 

how ever, lugnut needs blitzwing!

they are such an awesome pair!

AND he has a cane! :lol 

scralpel was cool too!

another idea i have is the twins from rotf, but tweak their personalities a little, and give them a combining gimmick! let them combine the way they were originally going to be in the film.

we need more combiners, that are NOT just the original combiners. I'd also love to see there be 2 more "arcee's" and let's see arcee combine with Chromia and Elita 1!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  9. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

I'd like to see the 'Loyal to Megatron' brigade if at all possible.

Lugnut (TFA)
    Flamewar (G1/Timelines)
    Blackout (Movieverse)
    Strika (TFA)
    Cyclonus (G1)

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TF Cybertron got a bunch of cool ORIGINAL character designs you know, I wouldn't complain to getting them in an actualy good show and giving them good personalities.

Cybertron Menasor, Thunderblast, Ransack/Crumplezone and Scourge come to mind.

11. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

..the Maximals..im sorry but they would be cool to see again. and it would be better if it were the BW version, then they could still have Dinobot and Rhinox

12. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Beast Wars characters as triple changers robot, beasts, and vehicles and are created by MECH. Maximals sides with the Autobots, while the Predacons stays with MECH as a third faction.
    Beast Machines Vehicon Generals as generals of Prime Vehicons.
    Lugnut, the loyal butt kisser or the anti Starscream.
    Scourge (RID) as a MECH clone of Prime.

Optimus Primal can be known as Primal Prime.
    BW Megatron can be known as Magnatron.

13. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

B.W.
    Rampage
    Depth Charge
    Inferno

cybertron thunderblast

Movie
    blackout
    bonecrusher

Animated
    Lugnut
    Mixmaster
    Scrapper
    Lockdown

and those are the ones that don't have the same names as other already existing characters

14. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Animated: Lugnut, Lockdown, Blitzwing
    Armada: Demolishor, Tidal Wave
    Cybertron: Landmine, Mudflap, Scattorshot, Override, Evac, Ransack, Crumplezone
    RID: X-Brawn, Side Burn, Prowl (give him a different name, since the G1esque Prowl design is so amazing that it needs to turn up)
    Movie: Blackout (give him a Leader this time Hasbro, you know there's demand), Barricade (come on, use that design on the show), Bonecrusher, Scalpel, Flatline

15. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sari (Polygon studios might do something fantastic, considering they made Ghost in the Shell)

Meltdown( as part of Mech)
    Lockdown

Dinobot(Beast wars)
    Black Arachnia
    Botanica
    Rattrap
    Waspinator(Scary monster version)
    Silverbolt
    Transmutate

Driller(film)

Fallen
    Vector Prime

Nemesis Prime
    Deathsaurus
    Victory Leo
    Strika

More faction of autobots aside from autobots and decepticons

Totally new characters.

16. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Also, since it must be mentioned.

SKY-BYTE OR BUST

17. Dolza_Khyron

oh yes, skybyte is a must!

18. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

Personally, I'd like some Armada characters, like Demolisher, Blurr, or Tidal Wave.

19. Dolza_Khyron

demolisher was pretty cool! and so was tidal wave! i don't remember blurr much though! but i haven't seen it since it was last on cartoon network!

20. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd love to see Vector Prime, SkyByte and Scattorshot.