Non-Combiner teams that you'd like to see combine

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    I was thinking about this while I fiddled with my Dinopope/Grimstone PCC figures: There are alot of sub-groups within Transformers lore that, while being a team, never combined. And I for one would love to see them get the combiner power, if only to see what they would become.

For example:

-The Insecticons. I think these guys would be VERY interesting to see combine, and not just into a train, but an actual bot, especially because I see their gestalt form being more insect-like than robot like. Perhaps they would merge to form a giant spider (I know, I know, not a true insect. But a pterodactyl wasn't a true dinosaur...). Obviously they wouldn't be as powerful as the five-bot gestalts...but they would be a forc eto be reckoned with...

-The Mini-Cassettes and Soundwave. Ok, I will be honest here for a moment: I like the PCC. Mainly the later additions like Steamhammer and Dinopope. ANd I was really, really hoping we we could a Soundwave homage. Imagine Soundwave, in the heat of battle, ejecting Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble, Frenzy, Buzzsaw and Ratbot and commanding them to transform. Laserbeak and Buzzsaw become a pair of wings and chest shield. Ravage and Ratbot become leg guards. Frenzy and Rumble convert into new arm gear. And Soundwave arises in a new form, the power of all his spies now flowing through him, making him a deadly warrior.

2. Cecilia

Cecilia Transforming

IDW Wrecvkers XD Seriously!

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    DOTM Wreckers
    RID Autobot Brothers
    A good Dinobot Combiner

4. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    I assume you mean Grimlock's team combining? If so, then yeah, I'd love a Grimlock-Dinobots combiner to go with Grimstone's team.

5. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    A Dinobot combiner that is not the Beast, for one.

The Insecticons, as you mentioned.

The Wreckers, in any continuity. Whether IDW or DOTM.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.

Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus. This was something RID did that I adore.

I think if all the Triple Changers of the respective factions came together, it would be awesome.

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. Especially if Cliffy were still alive in Prime.

Runamuck and Runabout.

Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker.

Respectively, Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust.

Additionally, Acid Storm, Sunstorm, and whatever Storm the third rainmaker was.

EDIT: All three of those together. Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet, Acidstorm, Sunstorm, Whatever-storm, and Starscream? Fuck yes. Call him "Seekerus Maximus" or some shit.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

dinobots as counterpart combiner team to the predacons predaking andthe seacons piranacon and insecticons/deluxe insecticons asa combiner team too

also the seker cons and coneheads as a true decpeticon combiner team counterpart to the airealbots

7. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    bb and cliffjumper
    skids and mudflap they combined as an icecream truck lets see a robot
    runabout and runamuck
    movie scorponok and blackout maybe as a targetmaster

8. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    The Junkions- I think their combination would be another weird one, because I see it as them litterally splitting in half and joining together, with halves A forming one larger bot and halves B forming a second bot or, perhaps, a massive vehicle for the combiner to ride.

Primus and Unicron- Yeah, I'm going there. Imagine a threat to the universe so terrible, so threatening that Unicron himself realizes that he must stand against it and joins with his brother to form a true god-transformer.

9. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Erector + Ultra Magnus Armor

Ultra Erector

10. entITy

entITy G 1

It was said on tfwiki that primus was split from unicron :

[​IMG]

"The One's method of creating Primus from the substance of Unicron mirrors Primus's creation of the Transformers, whose sparks are fragments of his own being, as stated in "Abduction". This process was explored in slightly more detail in Simon Furman's apocryphal text story "Alignment"."

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_One

11. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    For the DotM Wreckers, I had a Road Ceasar concept sketched once. Leadfoot making up the waist down, with the upper halfs each made of Roadbuster on one side and Topspin on the other.

12. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Grimlock and the other g1 dinos

Got to admit none of the other grab me as combiners now I think about it actually.

13. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

head masters
    target masters
    power masters

14. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

unicimus!!!

15. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

5 member team of Female Autobots.

Any combiner team..... they combine to form giant robot, and can transform into a giant vehicle

Funny you should mention this, because I had a similar idea years ago for the Junkions. Though with mine the second set retained their robot modes, only smaller. I like your idea better though, turning into a vehicle (bike) to ride.

Predacons.... combine to form a giant beast (warthog?)

Alt mode combiners. Like G1 Reflector. 4 to 6 members that combine to form a normal size alt mode vehicle/animal/monster. Like Reflector they are all one single character.

Mincons- 30-50 member team, combine to form giant robot, monster, base, or 5 massive weapons.

Rock Lords- 5 member team, combines into a mini-Unicron

Zombie-cons aka Terrorcons combiner team (why not? Zombies are huge right now)

Fallen Autobot heroes- 5 Autobots summoned from the Allspark (beyond the grave) as a combiner team to fight the Zombiecons. Would be awsome to use Cliffjumper as one of them.

Primes- That 1 character of the 16 Primes that was a combiner.

Sharkticons- 4 member teams that combine into sea monsters. They would still be a hord of Sharkticons like in G1. Like if you had 100 Sharkticons, they would combine into 25 sea monsters.

Metrobots- 3 member city 'bot combiner team

Tramacons- Decepticon Medical Team combiner (like the Protectabots)

Maximals- BW Maximal combiner team Primal/Rattrap/Rhinox/Cheetor/Chopper-face (aka Dinobot)

Beast Masters- Single robot commanding a team of 4 creatures, combiner team. One for the Autobots and one for the Decepticons.

Puzzlers- Autobots or Decepticons... that have Mini-cons built into their Alt and Robot modes. Mincons detatch and leave big holes in the normal Transformer character.

Triple Changers- 3 member team, that combines in three different ways to form three different vehicles land/sea/air

Mythical Creatures (Mythobots?)- 5 member team of mythical creatures... like a Dragon/Unicorn/Centar/Cerberus/Mermaid

Doppelgänger - 5 Decepticons that look just like 5 Autobots, only evil looking and can combine.

Nauticalbots- Sea fairing Autobot combiner team

Jumpstarters- a sub group of regular Autobots or 'cons similar to Powermasters.... but their engines are huge.... the engines turn into robots about half the size of the normal robot, the engines can plug into either the alt or robot mode. Engines also have robot and vehicle modes.

Exo-suits- 5 human characters in exo-suits that can combine into an actual Autobot

Super combiner- 3 combiner teams, where each team combines into their own bigger robot, but then all three can combine into the king of all combiners

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'd like to see that!:D 

17. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Likewise. :) 

Also, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some sort of retarded City combiner, and that being a power rangers'esk combined from made up of guys like Metroplex/For Max/Trypticon/etc.

18. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I know Energon recieved alot of crap (since the show was crap) but I really liked how the deluxes & voyagers could combine with each other.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Cybertron Mini-con Team with Jolt as the head, Reverb as the chest and arms and Six-Speed as the legs.

I used to pretend they combien like Armada Perceptor minus the sucking.

20. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I think the Horrorcons should have combined like how the Decepticon Powermasters did.