Nominations for 2011 Best Crossover

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Autobus Prime, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Ladies and gentlemechs:

It's Saturday here, but it's Sunday in Beijing, and I'm likely to be busy tomorrow, so I'll take a slightly early start, rather than miss the deadline.

In the last year, there have been numerous crossovers in this forum of ours. Now it's time to nominate your favorites! PM me your nominations, following the usual standards:

- No self nominations
    - The comic material being nominated MUST be from 2011
    - Send the nominations via PM

Please title your PMs "2011 Best Crossover Nomination" and include the following in the body of the PM:

- Title of the comic
    - Name of the comic creator
    - Provide image links of the comic update that you're nominating as the Best Crossover (Hit the QUOTE button, copy-paste everything between the tags)

(It would also be good to tell me what post number in the thread, in case I want to grab an extra image or two.)

I've cleared out my inbox, so feel free to nominate more than one!

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Bumping this to the front page.

3. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

Bumping again.

4. Autobus Prime

No nominations yet....let the nomination madness begin!

Remember, folks, the only way to guarantee that your favorite crossover gets in here is to nominate it! If it doesn't show up, it's too late to say that it should have gotten in!

Remember, you can send more than one, so don't hold off on nominating your favorites, because you think somebody else might. Heck, you might pick better examples, or the ones you send might get combined with the other for more vote-pulling power!

Send those nominations in today! Go go go!

5. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have now corrected this as well. :D 

By the way, I think you'll want to edit the first post with what people need to include in their submission, as it's the Best Funniest Moment information. At the very least people need to include both comics and comic makers.

6. Lock Cade

Bumping this back up onto the front page, and I will try to find something to nominate.

7. Autobus Prime

Yes, you have :) 

...and that makes it an instant winner, since it's the only nomination! What's that I hear? People are asking, where are their favorite crossovers? And the answer is - Unicron!

No, actually, the answer is that nobody has nominated any others, yet! But you have the power to change that! All you have to do is PM me your nominations. So get out those electron pens and digital paper, people!

Sb: Ideally, yes, when that can be done, no big deal if it can't, I think. But yes, if possible, people should include both comics.

8. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sent another one. I don't know if there just weren't many crossovers this past year or if I just can't find them, but JEEZ I had difficulty finding another one......:lol 

9. Megatron_91

Megatron_91 Minion of Trixie

Ebay:
    Yeah I'm gonna have to agree, outside the one Lego and I did I can't think of any "real" crossovers where two characters from two comics switched places

10. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Mr Chaos and I also had a crossover with his Bumblebee appearing in Megatrons Anonymous. And would the huge Botcon crossover count here as well?

11. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

How many nominations are there already? I may be able to nominate one if there are few already

12. Autobus Prime

Since I've still only got two nominations in, I say go with however loose a definition you need, as long as it gets more in before the deadline!

13. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Well, we did have an entire Crossover Convention didn't we? :banghead:  I figured the TFWC-Con should count... :confused:  A few of us did do some proper Crossovers during it. I'd link to some of mine, but that wouldn't be fair... (& would be difficult, as a lot of my Convention Panels included at least audience members; but a few had interactions.)

& my Vector Prime is so awesome, he wound up in a crossover nearly a full year before I even thought up my comic, during a Crossover Event 4 months after I started on it! :lol  Not sure how that one counts... (My crossovers can screw w/ Time, so it can get confusing... During the TFWC-Con, the Vector Prime who appeared in Ripoff's Anonymous over a year earlier & took Marty's Flux Capacitor was retconned as being mine, but that Update was posted in 2010.) I need to revisit a bit of that one, too... The end for that Crossover will happen near the start of my comic. Did I melt anyone's brain w/ this? :ev: 

14. Lock Cade

Dang, just two?

Guess I better work on finding something to nominate. I remember there being a crossover from last year I want to nominate... now if I can just find the exact posts...

EDIT: And I found the crossover, got the images and PMed a nomination. :) 

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  15. Lock Cade

And another bump, since tomorrow's the last day to send in nominations to Autobus Prime.

16. Autobus Prime

Last day to send your Best Crossover nominations! 16 hours left, the cutoff will be tonight at midnight, Eastern Standard Time (That is, 5 AM tomorrow, GMT).

So far, I've only got four nominations in! And I know we've had way more crossovers than that...which means that some of your favorites are not getting into the poll! Don't let that happen - send in your nominations today!

17. Autobus Prime

Less than 8 hours left to get your nominations in!